Air Jordan 1 X Dior

It was 1 or the other but based on what members of this thread are saying if you ain’t do it at 7am sharp its pretty much A dub. It was fcfs
Was the link active at 7am on the dot? Dior didn’t update the news section with the capsule reservation link until 7:05am. Unless people had the site before Dior even posted about it, I know complex, highsnobiety and wwd all posted links at 7:00am so perhaps it is true that if you didn’t do it at 7:00am on the dot it’s a dub. I want to believe if you did it in the first 10-15 min you have a chance.

Was the link active at 7am on the dot? Dior didn’t update the news section with the capsule reservation link until 7:05am. Unless people had the site before Dior even posted about it, I know complex, highsnobiety and wwd all posted links at 7:00am so perhaps it is true that if you didn’t do it at 7:00am on the dot it’s a dub. I want to believe if you did it in the first 10-15 min you have a chance.
I woke up at 10:30 today so don’t know
Not expecting nothing but if the email come my way i won’t refuse lol

Wonder how long they’ll allow people to pick up. Winners announced on the 1st. Vegas is a 5 hour drive in the unlikely event that I hit. I got work and I can’t just up and not show up to take an impromptu road trip.

where u at?

8500 pairs total. Assume they seed out 500 to F&F & VIPs
26 locations. Assume they spread out remaining inventory evenly.
That's still like 300 per location which is a decent amount tbh.

Last edited:
I just hope they turn these into hypeless OG Hi's like the sometimes do when they make hyped high's into mids/lows ... one can only dream :lol:

Many of the 8000 have already been seeded. Going to be a lot less available than thought. That's after preferred Dior spenders get the option to buy.

MSRP is ridiculous considering Dior mainline sneakers run for half price for calfskin and canvas.
Not even mad if people want to flip.

I put in for my size in the highs and the lows. Maybe I misunderstood? Oh well... AF579DD7-1C8D-45AC-956A-6C9D0764A7BB.jpeg

It’ll be more then 500

You think so? 500 pairs feels like a lot of pairs to hand out to F&F.

Also, I wonder why they closed the registration early when it was scheduled for 3 days. They closed it after 6 hours or so after it was opened, right?

Part of me hopes that meant all the pairs are accounted for for their FCFS - so everybody who entered got their slot. But that seems extremely unlikely since I signed up like 4 or 5 hours after it opened and there's no way it took that long to fill up my size at my chosen store. I mean ****, the raffles for sneakers reach up to 90,000+ entries in like 30 minutes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom