Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Air Dior ready-to-wear and accessories will be available from July 8th in the following stores:

DIOR MEN - BEVERLY HILLS RODEO

DIOR MEN - MIAMI DESIGN DISTRICT

DIOR MEN - NEW YORK SOHO

DIOR MEN - NEW YORK 57th STREET
Absolutely new to trying to cop something like this. Is it safe to assume the apparel will be impossible to cop as well? That white crewneck is beautiful.

Absolutely new to trying to cop something like this. Is it safe to assume the apparel will be impossible to cop as well? That white crewneck is beautiful.

Unless you have a guaranteed rsvp from the Dior SA then it's next to impossible.

I can't imagine the Sh*t show it'll be at those boutiques on drop day.

I'm hoping for a Raffle for delivery.

Unless you have a guaranteed rsvp from the Dior SA then it's next to impossible.

I can't imagine the Sh*t show it'll be at those boutiques on drop day.

I'm hoping for a Raffle for delivery.
Thanks. Luckily years of sneakers Ls has lowered my expectations to zero. Appreciate the info

They wouldn’t be dumb enough to raffle the sneakers online, only to have in store pick ups, that’s like setting yourself on fire, then attempting to piss on yourself to put it out 🤦🏾‍♂️ They could’ve just kept passing these out to all the rich & famous people, we won’t have a chance in hell at these. There’s at least one of these drops a year, but this one is especially stupid.

if they don’t have a shipping opition :smh:

do a 5-10 minute raffle
have people enter their card info
pre charge the card to make sure the funds are there
then ship pairs to the winners
it isn’t that hard to hold a raffle you big corporations/boutique shopify users :smh:

These had so much potential. Great color way and design, but the mediocre materials leave them to be unsatisfying.

114839D4-7F56-441D-AAC1-D505E882D52A.png

Back
Top Bottom