Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

As long as the shipping/processing is not like ASSC or yeezy supply when the breds released, I’ll be ok. My kaws x Jordan 4s took a week to ship, had to pay $30 shipping as well.

I can tell you from experience patience is for lames. And this is beyond a matter of patience this is just bad planning and even worse execution. I've worked for a medium sized company that did major releases of products. When we sold out there were literally 1000s of orders that had to be handled by a small team of maybe 10. We notified and shipped the products in 3 days while keeping people in the loop. All it took was capable people and organization. Hell I run my own business now and can handle orders next day.

It's literally no reason with so SKUs this has gone as poorly as it has. Even if they can't ship everything more people should be informed Especially since there doing this "restock".

So miss me with your fake grandstanding I know both the consumer and seller sides of the game. Like I said be if you're OK with trash service you're dumb, but that's fine. I am not and when I spend money I expect to receive my product without having to explore the internet for theories on when and how I'll receive it.

Yeah, but did your "medium sized company" also throw a huge release event that same day which required a bunch of planning, scheduling, and manpower? Did it also take place the weekend before Thanksgiving. Then after all the online orders which also included clothing, did your company manually go through some orders checking for fraud, doubles, mismatching info and actually took some proactive steps to help manual users that played by the rules? No one's making excuses but it's not that crazy. Also, you crying about them keeping people informed, bro, THEY LITERALLY SAID IT WILL TAKE 5-6 DAYS PROCESSING. It's been 3 business days. You want Chris to personally call you everyday to let you know what's good?

You sound like an impatient, entitled douche.

As long as the shipping/processing is not like ASSC or yeezy supply when the breds released, I’ll be ok. My kaws x Jordan 4s took a week to ship, had to pay $30 shipping as well.
yea black kaws took a week for me too but there werent any complaintlords crying in that thread

heston.png heston.png heston.png heston.png heston.png heston.png heston.png

Yeah, but did your "medium sized company" also throw a huge release event that same day which required a bunch of planning, scheduling, and manpower? Did it also take place the weekend before Thanksgiving. Then after all the online orders which also included clothing, did your company manually go through some orders checking for fraud, doubles, mismatching info and actually took some proactive steps to help manual users that played by the rules? No one's making excuses but it's not that crazy. Also, you crying about them keeping people informed, bro, THEY LITERALLY SAID IT WILL TAKE 5-6 DAYS PROCESSING. It's been 3 business days. You want Chris to personally call you everyday to let you know what's good?

You sound like an impatient, entitled douche.

Actually we did have a physical launch as well as the online, we also verified orders for fraud and reach out to people who's addresses couldn't be verified, now checking for doubles didn't matter because there were no restrictions on orders, and no we didn't do it the weekend before a major holiday because any intelligent person would realize that'd be a logistical nightmare.

Yall keep spouting this 5-6 business line like that excuses them. It's been 3 business days and people are still confused as to if their order is gonna be canceled or ship. They had time to do a restock so they have time to release a statement on the state of shipping. And you're right I'm an entitled docuhe, but I know when a companies being stupid.

What's your website? I'd like to read your terms & conditions, and then argue against them, while throwing a hissy fit about it.

I know you state that you sell used vintage products, BUT ... why aren't they new? They should be new! I'm so confused. Wahhhhhhhhh.

I don't know about you guys but that Oakley drop had at least 30000 orders in 30 minute time period. Cut this thirsty man, I mean business man a break.

What's your website? I'd like to read your terms & conditions, and then argue against them, while throwing a hissy fit about it.

I know you state that you sell used vintage products, BUT ... why aren't they new? They should be new! I'm so confused. Wahhhhhhhhh.

Lmao that's fine and I'll gladly correspond with you. You would t be the first client I've spent hours talking to. You know why? Because I actually care about my clients.

Back
Top Bottom