Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

That's a nog go but my prices are fair on most compared to the others in the game.

The guy wants them on the low low and you're not going to adhere to his wishes?

Trash. What a terrible company.

Don't you know that companies have to succumb to the wishes of customers who act like entitled children? Step it up, man!

giphy.gif

My bad, sorry for derailing the thread. I'm out. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving. I'm guessing Union won't be shipping until Monday, so try and not give yourselves heart attacks until then.

Jiglord Jiglord all bantering aside, good luck with everything, cool business. Try and work on that patience thing though, it really is a virtue.

Edit: You bastards, don't make me a coupon code! :lol::lol::lol:

My bad, sorry for derailing the thread. I'm out. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving. I'm guessing Union won't be shipping until Monday, so try and not give yourselves heart attacks until then.

Jiglord Jiglord all bantering aside, good luck with everything, cool business. Try and work on that patience thing though, it really is a virtue.
woah woah woah. who said u can leave papi?

Edit: You bastards, don't make me a coupon code! :lol::lol::lol:

Lol it's all good homie. I'm having a good time and sorry you had to catch that coupon code.

I'm crying. shout out to Jig for rolling w da punches and going from heel to babyface.

now if only Union would ship our damb shoes lmao

Seen a couple people say blues wont restock Saturday. Anybody else see anything like that. No sources were shared lol

Back
Top Bottom