Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Hope the pickup location isn't on La Brea. Last thing they need is 3000 people double parking trying to pick up their pairs.

Hope the pickup location isn't on La Brea. Last thing they need is 3000 people double parking trying to pick up their pairs.

Somewhere in hollywood apparently so definitely not the Union store. But hollywood parking anywhere is major *** too.

Looks like it'll be 9am Saturday at the Union website. Good luck everyone, especially anyone who didn't get a pair yet.

Black Toes should also be dropping on SNKRS, so keep your eyes peeled.

3:00 PM pick up time for me....I hope this is pretty efficient, but not getting my hopes up. I have somewhere to be a few hours later.

Hit on the Union Jordan 1 Storm blue ! So happy and feeling lucky after I hit on the black diamond SB last sat as well. Looks like Union showing LA love cuz a lot of people ate! On multiple pairs to, pick up time is 5:00 Sat

My time is 7pm smh I hope they have multiple registers at this location if not it will be a while in line

Maybe pickups will be at the Grove, Nike Store? 7pm is late, don’t you think? Pickups range from 11am to 7pm

I hope we also get a chance to cop the clothing at the Saturday pickup. Anyone heard anything about that?

A lot of you hit! That's awesome. I didn't try, but it's good to see a lot of people are gonna cook successfully. May I req pics on pickup days? I'm 38 in three months, and still love to see release day stories and the pics/vids. I know there will be plenty on IG, but it's a different feel from the NT Fam.

Love seeing so many Ws in here and it looks like most of you plan on keeping them. Love seeing that. Sneaker news reporting the black toes release is 24th now?

Isn't the union website shopify based? So I should pretty much just sit that one out because there are bots that eat those sites up. And hate to be that guy, but any idea as to what resell is looking like on both pairs? I am genuinely asking because I will probably have to resort to paying resell.

Isn't the union website shopify based? So I should pretty much just sit that one out because there are bots that eat those sites up. And hate to be that guy, but any idea as to what resell is looking like on both pairs? I am genuinely asking because I will probably have to resort to paying resell.

I’d say at least wait until all pairs are in hand

Don’t be one of those idiots who give up AND buy resell before release

I’d say at least wait until all pairs are in hand

Don’t be one of those idiots who give up AND buy resell before release
Nah definitely not gonna be one of those guys. Gotta at least shoot my shot before I pay. But for those who doubled up in here, I don't wanna offend and lowball, but at the same time, I'm not gonna offer 1k before the Saturday release. That's why I also wanted to gauge what would be a fair price to offer to the peeps in here.

Back
Top Bottom