Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

regular storm blues and black toes are better than these

regret not picking up storm blues because I thought they would land at outlets for dirt cheap, :smh:

Wow, resell prices are insane.

I could party like Lamar Odom for an evening for the price of one pair.

Was hoping to get the neutral grey and bt pair. I’ll just enjoy the pics in here instead.

Really hoping it comes down because aint nobody dropping 800-1500 for a pair of these FOH. They also said on their IG that they spent money and time etc. to combat bots on Sat. Not sure how thats possible with a shopify site.

Just curious. Did anyone enter for storm blues but won black toes? Or other way around?

Nope I won what I entered for. I feel like both colors were done in separate pools, even though they said in the T&Cs if you lost for one color you'd be entered into the raffle for the other color. Doesn't sound like anyone that entered for the Blues that took an L subsequently somehow got a W on the Blacks. So they probably just ran the raffle for the specific entries as there were plenty of entries already for each color.

Not only that, but if they ran the blue raffle first (which they did) and then anyone that didn't win from the Blue pool got automatically placed into the black pair pool, that would make it unfair for those that initially wanted the black pair and entered specifically for the blacks since the number of entries for the black pair would have essentially grew by the number of Blue L's

Or the raffle system literally just randomly pulled entries by submission # and if there was stock in the color/size that submission had entered for, W email. If not, L and no re-raffle.

Last edited:
Just a notice for everyone not in the LA area that want the Storm Blues: they will also be releasing online if I'm not mistaken but will be a smaller quantity than the Black Toes. Good luck to everyone! I'll be trying to get my pairs while in a meeting :lol:

kind of getting a little excited for this weekend, if i can cop these and an am1 red anniv finally in my size thatll be a nice delivery

would more than make up for this weeks ebay ****show trying to cop some 1s

these are dropping on ndc right?

Really hoping it comes down because aint nobody dropping 800-1500 for a pair of these FOH. They also said on their IG that they spent money and time etc. to combat bots on Sat. Not sure how thats possible with a shopify site.
100% will be cooked...It doesn't take much.

Oh it’s a Shopify site?

tenor.gif

These are dropping om a separate site from Union though. Since the store isn’t even open how do you know it’s shopify?

kind of getting a little excited for this weekend, if i can cop these and an am1 red anniv finally in my size thatll be a nice delivery

would more than make up for this weeks ebay ****show trying to cop some 1s

these are dropping on ndc right?

What size are you? There's a FSR of AM1 Reds on Kicks USA right now

That's why I took off on Saturday. It's not because I think my chances are great. It's so I can get wasted Friday without care so I can wake up early, take my 1 hour L, and sleep the hangover off all the live long day :lol:
I swear i know exactly what you mean

when you do it that way you don't even give a F

Back
Top Bottom