Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Don’t let the line fool you. I was in line since drop time and it came up sold out. Size 11 if it matters

This **** ain’t fun anymore. How many heads got through on here this release?

I got through on black last time. I should of just took the W and been grateful. Went back for blue today but should of known not to waste my time.

Exactly. Can you even buy shoes anymore with bots and resellers buying up everything? Makes me really hate sneaker culture now a days

Would you say that it's better whenever Nike drops them as a draw on the snkrs app? I think that way is more fair than the whole bots vs manual way.
draw is BOTTED to death :lol:

the best way is a really random shock drop

they didn't even change the url this time, monitors had secure.unionjordan.com ready to go

They did. The product page url was different. it was just "b-aj1rht"

I don't know how bots work, but I assume they go by the search query so it probably doesn't matter anyway unless they also changed the description name of the product.

Still in line

34019843-48C8-4835-A3E6-7FFB56EB68CD.jpeg

You know the dudes that pull up to a sneaker store late? A line of 30 dudes ahead of him and they all turn and say,"All pairs are accounted for sorry. Don't waste your time." And he still stays anyways and then gets mad that he waited an hour for the line to go through and theres nothing left? Lookin like the whole damn thread(myself included).

Back
Top Bottom