Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Yup NSB top 3 in bots rn. Yall prob know Cyber and Eve too

Why would they do that?

giphy.gif

Can’t wait for Union to drop more stock at a later date... this shoe is a goldmine for them. At the very least, they will drop new versions. A Royal version would be amazing.

you really can’t figure that out?
I mean, I don't go around the Internet looking for other people's order numbers to go cancel them or have them redirected to my house or whatever, nor does anyone I know. I prefer to assume that all of you people on this forum don't do this either. If I wanted to be around a bunch of trolls, I would spend time on Twitter or Reddit. The idea that you have to assume the worst about people you don't know is extremely unappealing to me, though I acknowledge that it's a constant struggle to behave in a way that reflects that.

yeah, I might bite at union black toes for $500

but if I didn't jump at chicagos or SBBs around $500 then I might just be talking ish lol

I mean, I don't go around the Internet looking for other people's order numbers to go cancel them or have them redirected to my house or whatever, nor does anyone I know. I prefer to assume that all of you people on this forum don't do this either. If I wanted to be around a bunch of trolls, I would spend time on Twitter or Reddit. The idea that you have to assume the worst about people you don't know is extremely unappealing to me, though I acknowledge that it's a constant struggle to behave in a way that reflects that.

I assume it's salty kids who would cancel other people's orders, but I don't see how they would cancel it with just an order # and first name. E-mail and other details would probably need to match.

Back
Top Bottom