Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I know I’m just playing man. That would be funny though to see people faces watching a 3 year old buy a sz14 :lol:

Funny story to that. When I won the black Levi’s from NYC SOHO, one of the dudes that was checking you in when you were in line (Asian guy) told me I couldn’t let my daughter (3 year old) go inside the store with me. I was like kinda blow away be that comment, what was she going to do buy me an extra pair lol

It's unclear to me. The countdown timer corresponds to 9 am in your local time zone, so people with IPs in NY, see 9 am EST and people in CA see 9 am PST.

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Is that true??? Damn, they're going to make me wake up at 5:45am on a Saturday?? :smh:

Not sure how there can be bots yet when the site isn’t even open to build a bot around yet lmao. Yall need to chill. Release is 12pm EST, 9am PST.

Y'all have so many release times. My countdown is 17 hours and some change.. it's 9AM EST for me.

Hopeful that I can grab a pair of these tomorrow.

I wanted Black Toes (chose the wrong time to try to practice self control back in 2016 :lol: :smh: ) and these would fill that space in my closet perfectly, with some interesting extra detailing on top.

Not sure how there can be bots yet when the site isn’t even open to build a bot around yet lmao. Yall need to chill. Release is 12pm EST, 9am PST.

It's definitely still a shopify site. If you look at the source, it has shopify all over the headers and footers.

Also the countdown is not timezone specific so it's really pointless to speculate. ie: If someone in Japan opens the unionjordan.com site, they'll see it releasing in 2.5 hrs from now but it's not (at least not likely).

The javascript for the countdown just refers to your local desktop's timezone, not a specific time/date GMT
<script>
var end = new Date('11/17/2018 9:00 AM');

var _second = 1000;
var _minute = _second * 60;
var _hour = _minute * 60;
var _day = _hour * 24;
var timer;

Back
Top Bottom