Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

If you're not speaking like the guy above you.. its quiet.

lol nah, I don't understand that much about the backend and certainly not enough to create my own bot or run one. It seems like it takes more work to keep up with bots/updates/proxies than to actually just put in the work and let luck do its thing (or not). All my W's are from a few online raffles, mostly local raffles, and occasional manual W on SNKRS or euro site drop. Far more L's than W's though and that's just part of it.

I just know how to look into a little bit how screwed my chances are by doing a little Google Chrome inspecting here and there.

Not even hyping my self up to cop.. it’s 99.9999999999999999% sure it’s BIG FAT L ! But... all try anyways!

04900261-9594-420E-BCF3-40F0EDD81D55.png

I was just looking at the site, and I don’t see any placeholders for the shoes as of yet just the apparel. What’s weird is the sizes available for the shirt goes from 7-12 with half sizes like it was for a shoe.

Just Give Us A Shot Union Is All I Ask :nerd:

NEED These For The Collection And At The Very Least A Shot At The Black Toes For Retail Will Make Coughing Up The Premium For The In Stores A Little Less Offensive!

I was just looking at the site, and I don’t see any placeholders for the shoes as of yet just the apparel. What’s weird is the sizes available for the shirt goes from 7-12 with half sizes like it was for a shoe.
that's how they fight bots

switching stuff up but it won't work

la brea gonna be lit tomorrow
the afterparty spot party , gonna be nice > better than the shoe release

Is this mobile or desktop? How'd you get that? I don't get that option

was anyone able to cop? website just has the pictures of the collection but you ain't able to cart anything.. :S

Can someone help me out who knows whats going on?

Is there a way to preload my info on this unionjordan.com? When the timer is up is everyone going to have to enter their info at the same time? Or are some people ready to go with everything already filled out like its NDC for an auto cop?

Back
Top Bottom