Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I took advantage of stockx 50% off seller fees and sold a couple shoes I had multiples of. Now the search for blue unions begins, only L of the year and it had to be on such a expensive shoe. Lol

I took advantage of stockx 50% off seller fees and sold a couple shoes I had multiples of. Now the search for blue unions begins, only L of the year and it had to be on such a expensive shoe. Lol

Damn only valid on $300 sells and up... was thinking about selling my Gold Toes because I pick those up again later on...

Playing with the idea of selling my Travis Scott 4 and copping court purple 1s. My wife says no. She likes the TS4s more. What does NT say?

But no one would buy em there releasing on the 8th.. and at every place you can think of .. but if they sell em to make some profit it’s better than no profit imo

Are you kidding me? There are a lot of sales already $300 and over. People are just impatient and stupid. I’m not selling mine, but I was curious what they were doing and I checked. At the least these should be selling right now at $300...and then the sellers would also save on fees; but whatever, I don’t even care. StockX is the real winner.

just seen these up close, and I'm getting a real Olympics vibe from the blues, so I'm gonna scoop em. Wanna say they're the best 1s of 2018, but my shadows sitting here in front of me like no, don't do it, lol

Back
Top Bottom