Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

congrats & happy thanksgiving to everyone that hit on the Unions. Feels like AJ1's have become the most special of all the OG and "remixed / collab" OG releases. It's hard to mess up the AJ1

really wanted these Blues at retail, cuz they would've been straight to feet.

i’m curious of the real reason though, think i’ll email them and ask why they stood me up after 1 week. Lol

At least now i can move on to the next release

And now i know NT is still active :lol:
Email them. They’re pretty quick in replying.

They may just cancel someone else that ordered during the restock and fulfill your order. Worth a try

Hi guys. new member here.
for some unknown reason, mine was cancelled to today. order 10xxx size 9.
Cop with my own hand I swear. just 1 order. followed the rules with same billing + address things.
they just cancelled a legit buyer after 1 week waiting. how could they do it ?
I suspect it's cancelled since I live in SE Asia, (that may considered a high fraud area?). if thats the case, it's totally unfair and discrimination. I've won the FCFS battle fairly, and it's my right to ask them send the item?

I've emailed them since friday (about different matters) but receive no reply.
I've emailed them again 2 hours ago, but no reply yet so far (hopefully they will reply this time).
wish me luck guys! Im seeking for justice :frown:

Someone on Reddit just got their 9.5 black toes cancelled. I'm back in the hot seat.
**** whats the Reddit page called?
I guess if we didn't receive shipping over the weekend, we are likely facing cancellation.
Someone just had their pair cancelled this morning on NT

r/sneakers. What's sick is that union is cancelling orders from the first go around, but not the second. Especially when the restock was super botted up from what I saw on twitter.

**** whats the Reddit page called?
I guess if we didn't receive shipping over the weekend, we are likely facing cancellation.
Someone just had their pair cancelled this morning on NT
/r/sneakers as mentioned. But they mentioned their charge was pending and never posted. Take that how you will.

Hi guys. new member here.
for some unknown reason, mine was cancelled to today. order 10xxx size 9.
Cop with my own hand I swear. just 1 order. followed the rules with same billing + address things.
they just cancelled a legit buyer after 1 week waiting. how could they do it ?
I suspect it's cancelled since I live in SE Asia, (that may considered a high fraud area?). if thats the case, it's totally unfair and discrimination. I've won the FCFS battle fairly, and it's my right to ask them send the item?

I've emailed them since friday (about different matters) but receive no reply.
I've emailed them again 2 hours ago, but no reply yet so far (hopefully they will reply this time).
wish me luck guys! Im seeking for justice :frown:
That's bad business of them, they should have canceled all the bot orders from the 2 releases instead of a legit buyer.

Yeahh Im totally sad right now. no words.. just speechless.
1 week of waiting, just to receive this cancellation email is cruel!!!

Back
Top Bottom