Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Mine says the same too and I got tracking Saturday night. Really don’t think it means anything

It’s just more bull**** for them to throw at us. It’s like a sick joke at this point.

I got that too but not worried as long as I got tracking number ... basically just waiting for him to drop them off at UPS sighn up for ups updates

When i checked my order and saw test check out
grandma-shock-at-computer.gif

I got test checkout on my order confirmation as well. But anyone who has a tracking number and wants to see when the shoes are coming in, log into your MY UPS account. Look at Manage Home Deliveries. My order showed up there and it is due to be delivered on Wednesday. Looks like another round of shoes were picked up by UPS today and are en route but hasn’t updated in the system yet.

Tomorrow marks the 6th business day since launch. Looking like international orders are getting cancelled.

I like how Undefeated and Union has one of the more legit in-store raffle release. When I was in LA a month ago, I stopped by Undefeated on La Brea and saw that there was another Undefeated across the street, I find out from the employees that across the street is where they hand out raffle tickets. I didn't pick up one but I went across the street to check it out and then I walked to Union right next door. I see Union's in-store raffle for these was pretty successful.

NYC raffle system really sucks. Kith being our largest stockiest and still one of the more known backdoored shop

Yeah undefeated is legit, I’ve hit several of their raffles. Union basically adopted their system for the 1 raffle. Wish other local shops like bodega would too, their raffle system is garbage.

I don't imagine they would cancel completely valid orders. Any rational business would just contact people and tell them they're behind.

FACTS!
This is really out of hand and pocket how they handle their business. How hard is it to print labels and put shoes in boxes for shipment you should have already have been staffed and prepared to do?

How do you know another round of packages were picked up? My tracking has said “awaiting ups pickup”....I got shipping confirmation last Tuesday. Size 10.5 storm blue/

Ok, so here's the deal. Just got off the phone with someone in the Union shipping department and he said if you have confirmation from the first drop and no cancellation BE PATIENT as they are sorting through tons of orders per region.

Even though they have not sent us a "we're overwhelmed so please give us more time.." mass email..they should be getting to your order at latest in February 2020, so just be patient and bare with them!

Ok, so here's the deal. Just got off the phone with someone in the Union shipping department and he said if you have confirmation from the first drop and no cancellation BE PATIENT as they are sorting through tons of orders per region.

Even though they have not sent us a "we're overwhelmed so please give us more time.." mass email..they should be getting to your order at latest in February 2020, so just be patient and bare with them!
222127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom