Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I feel like they're just trying to create another off-white pair and im talking union. idea would've been cool a few years ago but not after Virgil already did the cut-sewn AJ1. Its a little too late kind of thing but of course these will fly.

nah the true blue 1s as stated.

how? dont see the resemblance to these and not the actual storm blues lol

maxresdefault.jpg

CBJordan1Storm-1.jpg

I'm a fan, there's a level of detail here I can't help but appreciate.

I've lost all will to try hard for sneakers years ago though and I keep my resale limit low ($100 over box price or less), so they'll probably pass me by.

That recent NRG box is still hard as hell.

^ I read that way too fast and thought you wrote you passed on recent releases due to the box they came with lol. I was like “there’s no effing way”.

Weren’t Gold Top 3 supposedly a Union release? And if I’m not mistaken, did they drop outside of Complexcon? If so I can see these being exactly the same as last year.

these aren't bad, better than OW imo. no way that video wasn't staged...and Banksy did it better.

Sean over thinking since he's never seen it, it can't be real... :smh:

Same thing with the other kid talking about,"I've never seen it on Hypebeast..." :lol:

that's where we got the very first images of these lol. if it wasn't staged, that's dope how they let the public unveil them lol

am I the only one that doesn't know who or what union is?

LA boutique.

HISTORY Keepin' you fly since 1989
Born out of the desire to have a place to showcase what the local community of kids were up to with music, art and fashion, as well as being a bridge to unique items from various parts of the world, Union first opened its doors in NYC back in 1989 on Spring Street in Soho. In short, it was the store that represented the fashion side of New York City’s youth and counter culture.

The Los Angeles shop followed soon after when Eddie Cruz (one of three original owners) decided to move west. Maintaining the same principles as the New York shop, Union LA embraced the creativity of fresh designers within the city and continued the hunt for cool **** coming out of countries like Japan and the UK.

Over 20 years later, Union continues to bring its customers a curated selection of up and coming designers mixed with off-the-beaten-path high-end brands from all over the globe. Union’s concept is simple (and we have stuck with it since day one): buy brands that we will wear ourselves and clothes that walk the line between fashion and function, avoiding the ‘costumey’ side of fashion by offering classics with a twist.

The LA shop is now the only remaining door and is currently owned and operated by Chris Gibbs, who worked at the original NYC shop as a young’un.

Last edited:
Union has a dope story if you look up some interviews

Anyway. Everyone gonna love these when they release

Let the games begin

Dope. Maybe I’ll change my mind when they’re in hand (like my positive thinking?), but I can’t imagine I’d rock the two tone laces. I’m thinking solid black laces will look perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom