Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Labels been created and sitting for 3 days now for reds

Meanwhile my other pair left California 4 days ago and it hasn't had a scan/update at all. They must be walking them over here
You gettin both? I’d sit back with my feet up and whenever they arrive, they arrive lol My black pair label created and been sitting for days.

Looks like the Blues in size 10 and 10.5 is gonna dip below $800. Last sale only $841 lmao. They must’ve made over 2200 pairs. Doesn’t even seem that limited by the way these prices are.

I'm still waiting for my Blue Pair size 10.5 from last tuesday first shipping batch to get picked up WTF going on here :smh::angry:

Anyone else on the same boat???

I'm still waiting for my Blue Pair size 10.5 from last tuesday first shipping batch to get picked up WTF going on here :smh::angry:

Anyone else on the same boat???

They’ve been shipping by size. Size 9 to 10.5 have all been shipped last week haven’t they? If yours hasn’t shipped, I’d say you’re outta luck man.

lmao of course Union gonna ship out restock orders before the OG ones. Of ****ing course. Can’t make this **** up

You're right I do. Lol but you two can enjoy getting bent over by companies. I've learned and will never support Union or any of their drops.

Cool. I’ll wait 2 months if I have to. I have plenty of pairs to wear until then. I’ll see you for the next Jordan 1 Union collab. :D

Back
Top Bottom