Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

For all the team manual folks did you have multiple devices trying at the same time? Did you cop via mobile or desktop? I tried manually but kept getting the same errors as everyone else until it finally started saying sizes were oos after waiting in the queue line.

For team manual, I think it just randomly chose some folks to win and those people kept winning. Other people it basically said "you're a bot" and after that it basically blocked your entire IP from the whole drop.
Got through on my phone with WiFi off and pc

FedEx guy just dropped off

3BCC3DA2-1877-4BFE-B265-7330B7E6C504.jpeg

btw these laces are basically cream colored laces that they colored in 75% black. You can still see the cream color underneath the black (you look closely at the laces by the laceholes). So my old comment of "just sharpie more black in" kind of works lol

Hmm just checked on my order status and when it takes me to the window that should show my stuff it's just all grey'd out :sick::frown:

A06481EB-46EF-44AC-B813-B71AD5242124.png
Still waiting for my unicorn order of both pairs to ship from the 1st release. If it does it does, if it doesn't, life will move on. I'm sure by the end of the week everyone's fate will be sealed.

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 11.01.29 AM.png
Same here. I didn’t see anyone else do this so I didn’t want to send myself into paranoia by bringing it up. Good luck We’ll get our pairs man

Still haven’t seen shipping for any big sizes (13 or 14) from either drop. Both my orders are still chilling but damn. Any big foot orders gotten shipping?

Still haven’t seen shipping for any big sizes (13 or 14) from either drop. Both my orders are still chilling but damn. Any big foot orders gotten shipping?

I'm in the same boat boss.. although I have a smaller size with no shipping either

Still waiting for my 7xxx sz 13 blue order to advance to shipped. Also, I’m in Canada so international, DHL.....

I also got shipping from the restock last night fwiw

I would like to see a screenshot of ANYONE who has already gotten shipping information from the restock before OG drop has been completely fulfilled. I just spoke to a rep in shipping who says they are STILL processing shipping of OG orders and cancellations from the drop on the 24th.

If you have NOT gotten a cancellation on OG orders by now you should be good to go and they are saying by this weekend we should ALL have shipping on OG orders so be patient. Though them sending an email out stating such would have been greatly appreciated when we are paying $30 for shipping.

I guess emailing them works on a case by case basis too. I just hit them up asking if there was an ETA on my unmoved blues that got a label last Monday. Within 15 min I got an email from UPS saying I have a package on the way.

Chicago here, I got my blues from the OG release in the mail yesterday however I'm still waiting on reds to ship from the restock

For all the team manual folks did you have multiple devices trying at the same time? Did you cop via mobile or desktop? I tried manually but kept getting the same errors as everyone else until it finally started saying sizes were oos after waiting in the queue line.

For team manual, I think it just randomly chose some folks to win and those people kept winning. Other people it basically said "you're a bot" and after that it basically blocked your entire IP from the whole drop.

Initial drop, spent maybe about 5 minutes in the wait queue and then checked out pretty easily. Used autofill on my iPhone for my card. Didn’t use WiFi, used LTE. Also i checked out on secure.unionjordan.com. Confirm email came in at 12:23 PM

My Black Toes are in transit, finally. First drop
Blues are still sitting with shipping label created. From first drop as well. Label created on 11/20

I'm sure they'll also get scanned today.

I would like to see a screenshot of ANYONE who has already gotten shipping information from the restock before OG drop has been completely fulfilled. I just spoke to a rep in shipping who says they are STILL processing shipping of OG orders and cancellations from the drop on the 24th.

If you have NOT gotten a cancellation on OG orders by now you should be good to go and they are saying by this weekend we should ALL have shipping on OG orders so be patient. Though them sending an email out stating such would have been greatly appreciated when we are paying $30 for shipping.

people are still getting cancellations from OG drop today tho...

anyway, OG order, placed at 12:03, shipped last week but no movement.

Back
Top Bottom