Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Prob good, should have an update tomorrow

It’s ground so whenever something’s shops from west coast to Michigan via ground, it won’t update for a few days since it’s on the road til it hits the main hub in ohio

when i track the package, it shows "Departure Scan Cerritos, CA" on the 27th, and no updates since then....anyone else like this?
Mine said the same thing but after a day or 2 it showed when they be here but I sighn es up to ups site and I kept checking the tracking number that’s how I found out

That’s smart but what’s difficult to see is that not every one is going to resell em so prices will go down slowly and we’ll never know when is the lowest due to the fact that shipping is coming all at diffrent times and we don’t know all the resellers so I suggest you see a good price jump on it cuhz that could be the lowest your going to get it

The price difference between the blue and black toes is getting smaller. It's almost contradicting what people have suggested the stock levels are. For all we know, the blue toes could be the same stock as black toes, other than the fact that they've just decided to release it at Union and not distribute to other retailers.

20181129_233112.jpg

Black Toes finally came in. Glad to have them all in my 10.5. 1 in store and 2 online OG drop. Gonna shelf them for a while. Maybe trade bait down the line

Anyone in EU get shipped on OG orders size 9 both colors? Still no movement, except cleared CC transactions few days ago.

I watch this post for shipments in hopes that deliveries drive the prices down, down, down.....hoping
I already ordered blue pair once the price went down below 900 for my size 8. It was right around 1k-1.1k before that.
The black toes just dipped into 700s for the first time im watching those very closely might jump on them today...
I would be shocked if blue toes dip below 800 and black toes dip below 700 but who knows. (Size 8 )
Hopefully I get some good sneaker karma by paying a couple resellers bills this month.

Back
Top Bottom