Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

20487567-18B9-4014-89AF-E7D4CD4A5D38.jpeg
376A9BA8-94AE-4FB9-ABFF-D4439A250C77.jpeg
They look fine to me.
maybe this will make it more obvious.

I guess i shouldnt complain too much, at least I got a pair. but for sure i wish they were shaped better.

Where are the union pairs being shipped from Cerritos Ca??....and they are coming to you guys in regular brown shipping box??

IMG_3631.JPG

Original drop order processing and shipping taking forever. Just received today: Union x Air Jordan 1 White/Storm Blue-Varsity Red. Details, packaging and shoe story make the entire collection a must pickup for Jordan fans.
Older Heads will appreciate seeing the History of AJ1 come together. Went usual true to size 10.5. Want to swap out for yellow laces after seeing pics. Really looking forward to getting the Flight tee & hoodie and White/Grey-Black shoe soon.

I have 2 pairs of blue toes, any of y’all know what was the stock on these, they crashed heavy, and predictions on what resale should go up to.. both size 9.5 just curious, ones for the toe btw.
Nobody knows the numbers, nobody knows what resale will be in the future. Will go back up at some point. If you are worried, just unload a pair for retail to me and you won’t have to worry

Back
Top Bottom