Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

As volume increases, human error does as well. You can't expect Stock X to be perfect.

I completely agree with you, but most of the folks that received fakes aren't angry because they received fakes. They're angry because of how Stockx handles it. As I said before, Stockx will always deflect the problem to poor quality control instead of admitting that they made a mistake and let a fake go through. In some cases, they'll even go further and say that the buyer is lying.

I completely agree with you, but most of the folks that received fakes aren't angry because they received fakes. They're angry because of how Stockx handles it. As I said before, Stockx will always deflect the problem to poor quality control instead of admitting that they made a mistake and let a fake go through. In some cases, they'll even go further and say that the seller is lying.

No one is forcing you or anyone else to use Stock X if you don't trust them. You do have OTHER options to use at your disposal besides them and GOAT.

- Flight Club
- Stadium Goods
- Urban Necessities
- RIF
Many others as well that i'm forgetting.

Instead of complaining about them, use someone else and make them irrelevant in your cashout universe.

034B7A42-48F1-4FD6-8CEE-CF1FB6EBA610.jpeg

As volume increases, human error does as well. You can't expect Stock X to be perfect.
Sure but their authentication process is half assed

I use both stockX and goat, use stockX more and I’ll be honest I don’t really trust buying certain shoes from them

They don’t take their time to authticare and check each shoe and the thread that was in the general pretty much proves my point from the video we’ve seen behind the scenes

Now I know I’m protected with my credit card and can fight anything but my point is I shouldn’t have to do any of that ever. Send me a legit product or don’t send me anything at all. I’m not picky like some of these guys with dented boxes or maybe a loose stitch on the shoe on sometbing, that’s expected whether it’s from Nike or whomever

Ayyyy take this scott x to that one thread in general

Sure but their authentication process is half assed

I use both stockX and goat, use stockX more and I’ll be honest I don’t really trust buying certain shoes from them

They don’t take their time to authticare and check each shoe and the thread that was in the general pretty much proves my point from the video we’ve seen behind the scenes

Now I know I’m protected with my credit card and can fight anything but my point is I shouldn’t have to do any of that ever. Send me a legit product or don’t send me anything at all. I’m not picky like some of these guys with dented boxes or maybe a loose stitch on the shoe on sometbing, that’s expected whether it’s from Nike or whomever

Have you ever received a fake sneaker from them? Or are you just assuming from a video online that you will?

You're already acting like they sent you a fake. :lol::lol::lol:

No one is forcing you or anyone else to use Stock X if you don't trust them. You do have OTHER options to use at your disposal besides them and GOAT.

- Flight Club
- Stadium Goods
- Urban Necessities
- RIF
Many others as well that i'm forgetting.

Instead of complaining about them, use someone else and make them irrelevant in your cashout universe.

You've missed my point completely, I'm not complaining nor am I being forced to use Stockx. I'm simply saying what I've observed based on what someone said previously about fakes getting through Stockx. I've used Stockx before and as a matter of fact, I've only used Stockx (for both buying and selling). Whilst I am criticising Stockx, I'm not saying I won't use it. In fact I use it all the time, simply because it's convenient and cheaper priced for both buyers and sellers as compared to your alternatives. What I'm stressing is what happens during the whole ordeal of fakes getting through and my two cents on why it's happening so frequently.

Have you ever received a fake sneaker from them? Or are you just assuming from a video online that you will?

You're already acting like they sent you a fake. :lol::lol::lol:
Well fakes are getting better, I’m seeing on sneakers reddit some have received some really good fakes

Plus others on here have received worn shoes

It’s just a risk at this point, sure there’s a good chance you get a legitimate product but there’s still that albeit larger chance than goat or other outlets of getting a fake or more so a product with issues compared to anyone else

I’ve ordered from them twice and legit checked the **** out of them multiple times just to be sure so no I technically didn’t have a problem. It’s moreso that fakes are getting really really good now to the point where much as clueless about it since a lot of us don’t look or care to know about fakes so at this point who really knows who’s getting what

I’ve been lucky with stock x. I’ve purchased only two items- the unc off Whites and the LV Supreme wallet. Both were fine.

I’ve been lucky with stock x. I’ve purchased only two items- the unc off Whites and the LV Supreme wallet. Both were fine.

Lol funny you say that, here's a recent post on reddit about someone getting a fake pair of UNC off white from Stockx. Like I said before, the 2 step process for Stockx when customers call them out for passing fakes.

Step 1: Deflect the issue to quality control and never admit its fake.
Step 2: Create a shipping label and refund the buyer

Here's the link btw. First one is calling Stockx out. Second one is the resolution

Well fakes are getting better, I’m seeing on sneakers reddit some have received some really good fakes

Plus others on here have received worn shoes

It’s just a risk at this point, sure there’s a good chance you get a legitimate product but there’s still that albeit larger chance than goat or other outlets of getting a fake or more so a product with issues compared to anyone else

I’ve ordered from them twice and legit checked the **** out of them multiple times just to be sure so no I technically didn’t have a problem. It’s moreso that fakes are getting really really good now to the point where much as clueless about it since a lot of us don’t look or care to know about fakes so at this point who really knows who’s getting what

It's true that fakes are getting better. But the funny thing is, the fakes that are getting through Stockx are drastically different to the legit ones - most of which have a lot of flaws which should have been picked up by their so called "authentication process" lol

I've received fake bred 11s (not to mention used cream 350s) from stockX and I pointed out several issues and they just said nope we believe it's real which I understand since their whole business is being able to authenticate goods and if they admitted they were clueless ****s it wouldn't be good for business. But then I read the NT thread of the dude who quit working at stockX after a day and basically exposing their authentication process confirmed everything I suspected about their business.

I've received fake bred 11s (not to mention used cream 350s) from stockX and I pointed out several issues and they just said nope we believe it's real which I understand since their whole business is being able to authenticate goods and if they admitted they were clueless ****s it wouldn't be good for business. But then I read the NT thread of the dude who quit working at stockX after a day and basically exposing their authentication process confirmed everything I suspected about their business.

Can you link me the thread for the dude who quit Stockx?

Back
Top Bottom