Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

What do you guys think about getting rid of DS Dorenbecher 1's to help fund Storm Blue Unions? I really don't want to let them go but I really want the Unions. After getting rid of 76 pairs this year, which there's about 15 of those I want back, I really don't have anything left I willing to part with. I had planned on wearing them next year along with much more with my new work schedule.

Tracking says my unions supposed to land tomorrow, but got no movement from Cerritos since the 29th. I hope they just aint been updating and they show up tomorrow

Pretty much every Canadian order I know has received shipping email.
If you are an international order expect an email very soon

What do you guys think about getting rid of DS Dorenbecher 1's to help fund Storm Blue Unions? I really don't want to let them go but I really want the Unions. After getting rid of 76 pairs this year, which there's about 15 of those I want back, I really don't have anything left I willing to part with. I had planned on wearing them next year along with much more with my new work schedule.
depends on the db collection; if you have more dbs than just the 1's; i wouldn't; but i'm not a fan of these union joints

Pretty much every Canadian order I know has received shipping email.
If you are an international order expect an email very soon
"Shipment not yet picked up by DHL". We're playing the waiting game now, but I'm hyped to finally get a label.

It seems having a pair of Unions with the lacebags still attached are rare. 0/2 on attached lace bags.
Black pair come in tomorrow. Lace bag is attached on my blue pair hopefully my black pair is the same.

Quick thoughts: pics dont do these sneakers justice. The leather is ...whoa....
Wanna rock but its damn near a display piece until nike/jordan makes more high quality sneakers. Keep in mind that I missed out on banned 1s, sbb's, shadows and frags. I havent seen this type of quality on a nike sneaker since I was a kid.

Attachments

• IMG_20181204_091539_454.jpg
    IMG_20181204_091539_454.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 21
Canadian order in the low 14xxx shipped. (Blue 8.5)
They shipped DHL but I paid for USPS. Not complaining but it was definitely strange.

After 6 calls, holding at a facility 2 trains away, 2 weeks and a 2.5 hour wait inside the facility .. I finally got them last night. Thanks Union and F*** you UPS.

I feel kind of excited to have them but not as excited as I would’ve been if it weren’t such a headache. Still I feel lucky because I know there are people that struck out and this is the only time I was ever able to cop manually for such a hype driven shoe and I REALLY wanted the Blue pair. I had to get a half size down and my OCD hates that every other pair of my 1’s is an 11 but I barely feel a difference and I’m not giving anyone 2-300 just to swap (sell rebuy).

They’re pretty dope in person .. makes me want to cop the BT’s but I’m still high on the fence since I have actual BT’s and 5-600 for another pair that’s damn near the same is hard to do right now.

9A24AE6D-3106-4801-B9AA-D1EA2AF8C557.jpeg
CBE233DB-CF75-4223-B535-A2B4FB810368.jpeg

my BTs supposed to be here tomorrow but no movement since 11/29 when departed Cerritos..

so well see if it updates at some point today

my BTs supposed to be here tomorrow but no movement since 11/29 when departed Cerritos..

so well see if it updates at some point today
Mine was in cerritos the entire week and got updated to nj today. Realized they dont really update consistently so yours probably moved.

Purchased my pair from the restock, shipping internationally to Canada.

Just got 'Your Shipment is on the Way' email, but when I click on View Your Order, it brings me back to the shopify page with fields all blank so I couldn't see tracking.

Anyone with the same problem/know a fix to this?

Thanks.

Purchased my pair from the restock, shipping internationally to Canada.

Just got 'Your Shipment is on the Way' email, but when I click on View Your Order, it brings me back to the shopify page with fields all blank so I couldn't see tracking.

Anyone with the same problem/know a fix to this?

Thanks.
Go to UPS and track your package with reference number. The reference number should be your order number that was included in your confirmation/shipping confirmation. Should be number after #UJ, remember to exclude UJ. Put your zip code and country and that should show your tracking.

That's domestic, but international im not sure

All the dudes complaining about stockx a few pages back. Yall keep that same energy when u sell ur unions to them?
All the complaints were from the buyers' side though. As a seller, I don't care if they don't properly legit check all the shoes, if anything, I'll get my money faster.

anybody here have an og order with both pairs in the same order..still waiting for shipping?

Mine was in cerritos the entire week and got updated to nj today. Realized they dont really update consistently so yours probably moved.
you guys gotta realize its ground, its not updating til it hits a facility meaning from CA to the east cost, you won't get an update for a few days on the long trip til it arrives at a main facility. Happens whenever ground is used especially cross country, happens to a lot of my packages and this one as well, mine left 29th of November didnt update til it hit a random facility in Michigan last night

Back
Top Bottom