Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I don't know if the pictures in the Frenzy preview are just to preview a few of the pieces, but if the pictures are only of what will be released tomorrow, it looks like there won't be any of the hoodies.

I have at least 14 enteries in for OW AF1’s, I’d gladly take all them L’s for one win on the blues tomorrow on frenzy.

In good news my black toes are scheduled for delivery on the 19th.

Wonder if you could buy 1 of each color lol but on the safe side ima go for blue to complete the set I just sent back black toes hopefully they will come this week then the purple lobster drop too man going be crazy

Is this frenzy drop worldwide or local to LA? It’s showing up in my app but wasn’t sure if I’m going to be competing with a sneaker head in Madagascar

why on earth would they go so big with the platform on a restock if theres 40 pairs available? That makes zero sense. They might as well just sell them in the store at that point.

Im thinking truckload. Its christmas. Nike is the king of marketing and that holiday joy to those people that hit, especially after thinking there was no hope, will go faaaar

But it could also be business as usual because nikes coldblooded.

Just read this on SN
“After an official release in November, the shop has announced one final restock for December 17th via the Frenzy App, which requires potential customers to be in the vicinity of the store. The launch will go down on 9AM PST/12PM EST tomorrow, so be at the LA shop on 110 South La Brea tomorrow.”

So you have to be in LA to purchase ??

Just read this on SN
“After an official release in November, the shop has announced one final restock for December 17th via the Frenzy App, which requires potential customers to be in the vicinity of the store. The launch will go down on 9AM PST/12PM EST tomorrow, so be at the LA shop on 110 South La Brea tomorrow.”

So you have to be in LA to purchase ??
omg this is getting stupid

Chris Gibbs told me you half to figure out Union's wifi password and then order it from there. The closer to the door the better signal you get from the router so get there early.

Back
Top Bottom