Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

how many actually proven tho?

plenty cried wolf but when asked to provide emails or order confirmations they went ghost

other guy who went far enough to post fake screen shots got ousted by goat saying no one from the state the "buyer" was from even ordered the shoes.

True. I’m just saying that there’s always a chance of human error. I do trust goat more but I would always triple check the shoes myself before wearing them.

True. I’m just saying that there’s always a chance of human error. I do trust goat more but I would always triple check the shoes myself before wearing them.
Def do not disagree

Fakes have likely gone out both doors, I do trust goat way more so less likely but there’s always a chance

Who knows since there’s people out there who think it from a certain site and never bother to check and they could have fakes and never know it

I hate that StockX exists, but I don’t agree with this reason. Seems like it makes a more efficient market in terms of pricing by allowing you to pick whatever price you want, particular given that most items are in the $50-$500 price range.
You hate it cuz you didn’t create it! They making a killing

You hate it cuz you didn’t create it! They making a killing
Nope. Just because something is financially successful doesn’t mean I find it worthwhile or valuable. I would take little satisfaction from having created most of the world’s billion-dollar companies because they mean nothing to me on an emotional or aesthetic level.

Def do not disagree

Fakes have likely gone out both doors, I do trust goat way more so less likely but there’s always a chance

Who knows since there’s people out there who think it from a certain site and never bother to check and they could have fakes and never know it

Dunno they way they tried to play me on used shoes made me question how hard they look.

Goat and Stockx authenticating process is the same. Only thing is Goat has an extra step for Quality Control (i.e, any scuffs, marks, dust, accessories, etc..) thats why they're more picky on letting stuff pass authentication because they have a separate step for the whole QC team

Why do some of you think GOAT would be any better than StockX at authenticating?

better than eBay and resellers
From what I know they have dedicated teams for each brand/shoes

Instead of stockX where joe blow is Authenticating every shoe known to man

I’m on here all the time, around kicks, there’s only a few shoes I can actually legit check so I’m sorry I don’t believe there’s many people out there with the expertise to legit check every shoe and model with 100% accuracy especially in the time stockX legit checks shoes as shown in a few videos

Same resellers bruh. GOAT and SX just protect them from scammy buyers.

GOAT and SX lowered resell prices.

Everyone knows to wait until shipments start coming in, to wait for the undercutting to buy.

I would have never been able to get Unions for $530 or whatever I paid before StockX.

And it's a different reseller. StockX and GOAT make it so anyone can sell a sneaker without a hassle. On eBay you have to worry about someone trying to scam.

GOAT and SX lowered resell prices.

Everyone knows to wait until shipments start coming in, to wait for the undercutting to buy.

I would have never been able to get Unions for $530 or whatever I paid before StockX.

And it's a different reseller. StockX and GOAT make it so anyone can sell a sneaker without a hassle. On eBay you have to worry about someone trying to scam.
Same dudes that were selling on Ebay sell on goat or sx. As far as the scamming part on Ebay I just said that bro. Undercutting went on with Ebay except you didn't get an email everytime it happened. GOAT and SX just rolled up and taxed all the sellers it ain't rocket science.

Lol wasn’t there a thread on NT where some cat quit after one day of working as a StockX NTer? Son said he got into his car and cried.

StockX authentication process is completely suspect. That said, I buy and sell on there. The onus is on you.

Same dudes that were selling on Ebay sell on goat or sx. As far as the scamming part on Ebay I just said that bro. Undercutting went on with Ebay except you didn't get an email everytime it happened. GOAT and SX just rolled up and taxed all the sellers it ain't rocket science.

Do you work for eBay? Why are you getting upset and taking this personal? You mentioned scamming? So...I decided to mention it again. Because it's a very important factor that makes it different.

It's no where near the same, I've been buying kicks on eBay for almost 20 years. And I do a lot more selling of stuff I don't want on StockX than I ever did on eBay. Because I don't have to worry about dudes lying and say they didn't get what I sent. Since there's virtually no seller protection.

eBay requires you to message a person, wait for them to respond.

Also eBay doesn't require them to ship in a certain time.

and eBay was making money from everything in the process from the seller doing absolutely nothing. So not a good point. To the point now that they've raised the prices on transferring with PayPal if you want to do it the same day.

Do you work for eBay? Why are you getting upset and taking this personal? You mentioned scamming? So...I decided to mention it again. Because it's a very important factor that makes it different.

It's no where near the same, I've been buying kicks on eBay for almost 20 years. And I do a lot more selling of stuff I don't want on StockX than I ever did on eBay. Because I don't have to worry about dudes lying and say they didn't get what I sent. Since there's virtually no seller protection.

eBay requires you to message a person, wait for them to respond.

Also eBay doesn't require them to ship in a certain time.

and eBay was making money from everything in the process from the seller doing absolutely nothing. So not a good point. To the point now that they've raised the prices on transferring with PayPal if you want to do it the same day.
What does where I work have to do with anything :lol: idgaf about Ebay sx or GOAT as long as I get paid it doesn't matter. You proved my point that it's the same sellers on each platform because you're one of em. All that typing and nothing refutes my original comment that GOAT and SX Debo'd the resale market. (No one's ever had to message me to buy my Ebay items)

What does where I work have to do with anything :lol: idgaf about Ebay sx or GOAT as long as I get paid it doesn't matter. You proved my point that it's the same sellers on each platform because you're one of em. All that typing and nothing refutes my original comment that GOAT and SX Debo'd the resale market. (No one's ever had to message me to buy my Ebay items)

Apparently everything, because you don't get sarcasm. And it looks like I was right. You're hurt that it affected your eBay 401K, huh :ohwell:

It's the same sellers. Also gives 'recreational' sellers a chance to spread sales across multiple selling platforms to avoid getting a 1099.

Apparently everything, because you don't get sarcasm. And it looks like I was right. You're hurt that it affected your eBay 401K, huh :ohwell:
Looks like you puffing the magic dragon, where did I say I work there. I guess you were being sarcastic because I said something negative about Ebay it means I must work there. You dont really know what sarcasm means do you

right fake
wings logo not touching stitching
swoosh not sharp enough and is placed a little too low
blue stitching is not tight near the lace holes
red heel leather comes at a sharp angle is not as rounded as authentics

Damn, fakes are getting good if you're just buying to flex - not resell. :wow:
Like, if I see somebody walking around with those fakes, it wouldn't even cross my mind that they are fake.

Back
Top Bottom