Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I was looking at medium

did it at least look/fit bigger?

new nike stuff been weird with the sizing, seems everything is smaller/slimmer

It's all over the map tbh.. The union collab stuff is huge. All the tops I've seen have tags that say "Loose Fit". I am usually a medium and the XS shirt is what I ended up with and it is def not tight.

UNDS these beauties. These and the blues are two of my favorite sneakers in my collection. Just love everything about the collab.
F9B2BD0C-0E3D-4A95-A744-51A16569D0CE.jpeg
ED3F70C6-FB20-4EE1-851D-DEF4007B0AF1.png

It's all over the map tbh.. The union collab stuff is huge. All the tops I've seen have tags that say "Loose Fit". I am usually a medium and the XS shirt is what I ended up with and it is def not tight.
wait what??? XS?

I could be wrong but I know most of the items were over sized fit but if I remember correctly the jordan face tee and a couple other pieces were standard size
my guy said he was a medium and a XS fit him fine, not sure if he was talking the face tee or what

my guy said he was a medium and a XS fit him fine, not sure if he was talking the face tee or what
I dont think he was but could be wrong. Like I said I believe face tee was standard sizing and almost everything else was oversized but I would like to know if I'm remembering correctly lol

Last edited:
Buying an oversized tee, expecting it to be fitted :lol:
I dont know the fit, glad I asked before hand so I need a concrete answer. first time paying resell on a t-shirt so I want it to fit correctly and the normal dri fit tees and whatever else fits small as hell now compared to a few years ago :smh:

I dont know the fit, glad I asked before hand so I need a concrete answer. first time paying resell on a t-shirt so I want it to fit correctly and the normal dri fit tees and whatever else fits small as hell now compared to a few years ago :smh:

Wasn’t referring to you, but yeah, sizing on everything nowadays is ****ed up. From the sounds of it, I would go down 1 to achieve some of the intended fit without being too oversized. That strategy normally works well with oversized tees.

The Face tee is listed as “regular fit” on the tag vs the “loose fit” listed on most of the other tees in that collab. It still runs bigger than most other modern Nike clothing & definitely isn’t athletic cut. I’d say it’s true to size, as opposed to most of the schmedium stuff that’s around these days. I have a “loose fit” tee from the collection that’s a size Large & it fits almost the same as the XL Face tee.

It's a good thing my friend bought his pair locally for $850 cad, they're now showing 1.2k cad on stockx

Does anyone have a solid guide for comparing legit/fake Union 1s? Been trying YouTube video, but they haven’t helped much

The Nike swoosh on the fakes are smaller than the real pairs. The tip of the Nike swoosh should be near the leather of the lace holes. There are no fakes out there that have gotten this right yet. So if you buy one with the big Nike swoosh, they are real.

Union1FvR1.jpg
Union1FvR.jpg

the fakes are pretty good but the swoosh is still small, shocked they haven't gotten it correct yet

Back
Top Bottom