Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I think if you already have one of the 2, I would keep it and buy the other. But if you had neither and could only choose 1 to get, I'd say Unions.

I lucked out on GOAT.
Purchased Sunday night
Seller shipped yesterday
Arrived at GOAT today
Will be delivered to me tomorrow!
That’s the fastest turnaround ever lol
Mine shipped to GOAT in one day as well. I wonder if they're holding pairs..

I lucked out on GOAT.
Purchased Sunday night
Seller shipped yesterday
Arrived at GOAT today
Will be delivered to me tomorrow!
That’s the fastest turnaround ever lol

That’s awesome. I ordered a pair from StockX on Friday and the seller still hasn’t shipped them.

I still need to get some green laces but cant ever find anybody wanting to sell and I refuse to buy the knockoffs that say "shoelaces" will prolly just end up grabbing some reg lime green laces

They’re buying up knockoffs left and right in the OW thread :lol:

Idk about “quality” on these. The black leather is the same stuff they’ve been putting on everything and the white isn’t anything special. Maybe just the thicker cuts?

That’s awesome. I ordered a pair from StockX on Friday and the seller still hasn’t shipped them.
Damn that sucks. I ordered something else from StockX this past weekend and it gave me an expected delivery date of March 11. Idk why everything there always seems slower.

I feel like the SBB have the better leather quality, but only on the orange leather parts. White/cream is generic tumble leather they use on all those coloured toe shoes and the black leather is the garbage remastered 1s leather
Whereas unions do not have that bad black leather anywhere but doesn't feature any leather as good as the SBB's orange. The Unions have the same white/cream tumbled leather and the toe box leather + eyelets is a very nice thick leather cut.

Back
Top Bottom