Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

the white/green tag is Stockx :lol:

jk, that white/green sticker on the inside is on a few other sneakers too if I'm not mistaken. I don't think its from a specific store. Maybe just a QC sticker from Nike

the white/green tag is Stockx :lol:

jk, that white/green sticker on the inside is on a few other sneakers too if I'm not mistaken. I don't think its from a specific store. Maybe just a QC sticker from Nike

Oh ok makes sense. I tried googling it but nothing was coming up.

Pair from GOAT came in. These are beautiful in person.
2E2C673E-B935-4DDA-9E19-9B0383EB225F.jpeg

Does anyone know what store that white/green sticker is from? This is like the third time I’ve gotten a pair off GOAT/StockX with it.

https://ycmproducts.com/

It's for mold prevention/detection.

But why does it only come on some boxes

I swear my unions are the only ones with it, otherwise none my other retros ever came with it

I got my double on blues but I got a pair of peach jam lebrons that i think I'm gonna sell and cop a double of black toes before they get too insane. They'll just get way more wear in the long run and I legit never wear lebrons.

Prices are jumping cause people paying simplest explanation. The better question is why are people paying? I’d blame it on every NBA superstar wearing them, every sneaker blog praising them, AND....their :emoji_fire:

black toes closing the gap on storm blues. on goat for a size 12 storm blues are 1090 and black toes are 1000

Back
Top Bottom