Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Really? That's the consensus, that Unions were produced less than OW Chis? Hmm
i wont say consensus but the ow1 were far
more available at the time of its release. i remember getting a push notification frm SnKrs and all sizes were still available 2 hours after its release.

these unions appears to be far more limited because it didn’t have as large of a marketing push as virgil’s OW collab.

the union 1’s were promoted like a mom and pops store release and i dont mean that as an insult...

more available at the time of its release. i remember getting a push notification frm SnKrs and all sizes were still available 2 hours after its release.

these unions appears to be far more limited because it didn’t have as large of a marketing push as virgil’s OW collab.

the union 1’s were promoted like a mom and pops store release and i dont mean that as an insult...

No. The OW releases were staggered on SNKRS app, released 1 or 2 models every half hour. The AJ1 was the very last one, 2 hours after the first model(s) were released.

But they sold out immediately (within 10 or 15 minutes, and it only took that long because of so many darn error messages). It was the single most frustrating/crazy drop that I've ever experienced on SNKRS, soooooo many errors, but every model still sold out quickly.

I don't think we experienced the same release.

It’s all subjective, but if I had the choice between the Union set or the Atmos set (AM1 and AJ3) I’m picking the Unions ALL DAY!

Yeah, I don't like the Atmos BC3 at all.

But if I had to rank them, with the caveat that price doesn't matter and you have to keep/wear your pairs:

Union BT > Atmos Elephant AM1 > Union SB > Atmos BC3

You can’t use the entire “10” in comparison to the Unions. On an individual basis, however, you can put any 1 “10” drop and compare it to Unions, and the Unions will come out on top.

Total Sales on StockX should give us a decent idea of availability. You would think there would be even more sales for OW since they've been out longer, and still the numbers are eye opening:

Total # of Sales
OW AJ1 White (Euro only release): 938
OW AJ1 Chicago: 1,216

Union Storm Blues: 4,093
Union Black Toes: 4,868

OW AJ1 UNC: 19,640 Woah!!!

I think it's pretty obvious, right? The disparities are too large to dismiss.

I don't think we experienced the same release.
yeah, some people were lucky enough to receive early access. just took a screen shot and its still there on my acct.

2D9EC8AB-0E62-4754-A9F5-E420C1888041.png

again, i firmly believe the ow1 were released in a larger number considering it was a much celebrated launch for nike, given Virgil’s fashion platform and nike’s attempt to reach out further to certain demographics.

unions were really more of an LA release with a small quantity for online sales.

Yeah, I don't like the Atmos BC3 at all.

But if I had to rank them, with the caveat that price doesn't matter and you have to keep/wear your pairs:

Union BT > Atmos Elephant AM1 > Union SB > Atmos BC3
Total Sales on StockX should give us a decent idea of availability. You would think there would be even more sales for OW since they've been out longer, and still the numbers are eye opening:

Total # of Sales

Pricing may play a role in that though.... Unions were in the $5-700 range for a little while and that’s when more were buying. The two OW have been insanely priced pretty much their entire time post release.

Total # of Sales

those numbers are misleading. total # of sales from stockx versus total pairs from union?

can u give us the numbers of “sold” pairs for union 1’s at stockx?

I thought we were talking design, quality, etc......... :lol: of course the market takes over the discussion :smh:
Design wise....I like Unions better. OW jordan 1's are nice don't get me wrong they're just a little loud for everyday wear in my opinion. I prefer the UNC's > over the Og pair as well

Design wise....I like Unions better. OW jordan 1's are nice don't get me wrong they're just a little loud for everyday wear in my opinion. I prefer the UNC's > over the Og pair as well
as a proud owner of OW1’s i’d have to agree only because i really think the Unions will age well both in terms of keeping it deadstock or wear.

my 0W1 is getting tartar yellow after just a couple of wears:smh:

Impact yes. But looks wise, Unions destroy them.

ehhh im going with Kanye #1 and Im talking body of work, cause those other unions arent that tight. If we are going overall quality Jordan unions the last release is #1.

those numbers are misleading. total # of sales from stockx versus total pairs from union?

can u give us the numbers of “sold” pairs for union 1’s at stockx?

I did put the total # of Union pairs sold on StockX, they're right underneath the OWs. I just separated the shoes to show the three apparent categories: The insanely limited (under 1,500), the very limited (4,000+), and the regular limited (15,000+).

Last edited:
I thought we were talking design, quality, etc......... :lol: of course the market takes over the discussion :smh:

There's two separate discussions going on simultaneously, playboy. Your claim that Unions are the best collab of all time, and Tatayni's claim that Unions were more limited than Off-White AJ1s.

There's been so many amazing collabs, so it's just a matter of taste. I love Air Max 1s just as much as I love Jordan 1s, so to me the Cherrywood AM1s are GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom