Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

But money is what help me enjoy the things in life.

I kid... money come and go. I would keep the shoes and keep working.

Last edited by a moderator:
depends how much you value the Unions and from the looks of it, it seems like Zyzz likes them a lot (now :lol:). I'm sure he (or you or me or anybody) has got a ton of other shoes that we like less than Unions that we can get rid of to fund a trip.

Yeah, it's hard not to be a prisoner of the moment sometimes. I won't say these are GOAT collab or AJ1 or anything, but I am very confident that they're absolutely future classics. They were just very well done, from the materials, to the concept, to the execution of said concept, to even the release.

skala skala What are you predicting?
Like you said, future classics, they already are held in such high regard by old and new heads, and came out not too long ago...considered one of the best if not the best release of last year... I still think they will only continue to rise status wise. On the resell aspect which most people want to hear, 2k mark is certainly on the way. Looking at the recent price jump & people doubling/tripling as of late they are holding for the flip & or trade bait.

Can’t wait to lace up my BTs post summer:nthat:

IMG_20190319_175551.jpg

I just assumed @3god was talking about best AJ 1 collab, which I agree with, that both Unions are by far the best collab. But imo as far as sneaker collabs on any model shoe, Unions are only one of the best. For me, joints like the Blue Levi 4's, Jade Atmos AM 1, OG Red Supreme SB Dunk low are a few of the dopest sneakers of all time, let alone collabs. Then you got Unkle SB, Staples OG Pigeon SB, Nike Yeezy 1 and 2.. Then you have Frags which I agree with that it's just royal slapped on BT color blocking. But it's because it's such a wearable shoe on classic blocking why I like them. I think they would still be at least $500 if they released in any of colored toe quantites.

Back
Top Bottom