Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Threw them on over the weekend. I should have bought this pair before the summer passed. I would have gotten a ton of wear in them.

20191103_144524.jpg

Is it still possible to distinguish fake pairs from real pairs at all? I want to buy a pair of black toes but I checked r/repsneakers and it looks like the latest batch of replicas almost got no flaws or whatsoever. Man I hate fakes :frown:

Is it still possible to distinguish fake pairs from real pairs at all? I want to buy a pair of black toes but I checked r/repsneakers and it looks like the latest batch of replicas almost got no flaws or whatsoever. Man I hate fakes :frown:
You can literally feel the difference in materialw. Union's are high quality shoes.

they finally corrected the stitching and nailed the Black toes. Rumor has it the Storm Blues with the same correct stitching are coming out.

i’d purchase now because in a year, it’s going to be 1:1.

6D9C7076-DF6F-4691-93E2-88C0CC2CD751.jpeg

I still havent worn my BT's.. weird because I tend to save kicks I really like and had to convince myself to put down the SB's.. I love wearing those. Might actually have an opportunity next week now that I think of it.

You can literally feel the difference in materialw. Union's are high quality shoes.
Wish I knew someone who has a retail pair. Or a consignment store nearby who could help me legit check irl
they finally corrected the stitching and nailed the Black toes. Rumor has it the Storm Blues with the same correct stitching are coming out.

i’d purchase now because in a year, it’s going to be 1:1.

6D9C7076-DF6F-4691-93E2-88C0CC2CD751.jpeg
Yeah man I saw. It's scary how good the reps are now. This new UAbat guy put in some serious work unfortunately..

Wish I knew someone who has a retail pair. Or a consignment store nearby who could help me legit check irl

Yeah man I saw. It's scary how good the reps are now. This new UAbat guy put in some serious work unfortunately..
yeah lol. supposedly he’s not making it in large batches like some replica factories so in a way, they are being treated like personal pairs so the flaws are far and few between.

yikes

These days you can't really tell real from fake (good fakes not budget fakes) when sneakers are on feet anyway unless you stop the person and straight up examine their sneaker - and even then, not many people know how to legit check properly and will call real sneakers fake and fake sneakers real. But nobody does that in real life other than lame high schoolers who think they're cool.

I couldn't do it personally because I will know they're fake. If I couldn't hit then I couldn't hit - there's always new sneakers coming out.

Back
Top Bottom