Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Union BT.jpg

Recently picked up storm blues off of Stockx to complete the set but they came without the hangtag. I intend to wear them so it doesn't really matter but something about paying resale and getting an incomplete set that doesn't sit right with me. They offered a full refund but the next lowest ask is $300 more than I paid. I wouldn't pay anything more for the hangtag so I'll probably just keep this pair. I'm surprised they let that sort of thing fly though.. smh.

where do you live? If the postage is reasonable, you can have mine.

have to say them reps are getting up there. they look so damn close to my retail. with the wings logo and swoosh finally being fixed, it's almost impossible to get called out when it's on feet.

have to say them reps are getting up there. they look so damn close to my retail. with the wings logo and swoosh finally being fixed, it's almost impossible to get called out when it's on feet.

Yeah, the reps are getting out of hand. I'm just scared about how many pairs are making it past GOAT or StockX :nerd:

GOAT and SX should have legit pairs on hand to spot differences and compare. Its much easier to authenticate that way, while were just going off pictures on a screen.

GOAT and SX should have legit pairs on hand to spot differences and compare. Its much easier to authenticate that way, while were just going off pictures on a screen.

Have you seen their LC process? I don't know if it's the same throughout all inspection locations, but in a video of one location they showed an inspector LCing a Travis Scott 1 and he does not compare to legit pairs. I believe they do have some sort of reference sheet on the computer though.

Have you seen their LC process? I don't know if it's the same throughout all inspection locations, but in a video of one location they showed an inspector LCing a Travis Scott 1 and he does not compare to legit pairs. I believe they do have some sort of reference sheet on the computer though.
If they arent LC with a legit pair on hand their authentication process (or the worker's performance) is **** then, especially dealing with a high valued sneaker where quality reps exist.

Yeah, like they can’t get got either. Unfortunately it happens and between here and the TS thread so often, there’s always a ton of people asking to legit check their pairs they just acquired from this apps

Grabbed a pair of Union Black Toes off of StockX back in Dec 2018, a few weeks after release and when prices dipped to their lowest. Figured I was safe since it was close to the launch date, and I heard reps still had issues. My pair looked decent, except for the left shoe missing some stitching around the collar.

Has anyone encountered this on any of their Js before? (Watch my pair not be legit this whole time hah)

CF7CCB58-0589-48EB-8964-7BBCC5440B59.jpeg

D504D91E-FE54-4D60-9182-D9CA71F44009.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom