Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Regretting it also. Size 12 SHOT up last few days
that’s the downside of the sneaker market we just don’t know when a shoe will go up or go down, you would think because of the pandemic these will go down but they have been going up might have to move some shoes to justify that 1500 for size 10 :smh:

that’s the downside of the sneaker market we just don’t know when a shoe will go up or go down, you would think because of the pandemic these will go down but they have been going up might have to move some shoes to justify that 1500 for size 10 :smh:
I’m with you man. But the more I look at it is it worth offing so much pricey pairs for one pair?

I’m with you man. But the more I look at it is it worth offing so much pricey pairs for one pair?
I get where you coming from and I do agree with you but sometimes you got to look at it in the long run the more you wait the more the shoe becomes more un attainable imo and I just off shoes I don’t really wear like that too it kinda hurts but really want a pair of unions I’ll probably go for used pair in 9/10 condition.

Didnt know these were getting so crazy. Checked last night since I kept hearing people talking about buying unions before they spike even more and :wow:.

I don't think we will get anything better than the union black toes for quite some time. Literally a perfect shoe imo. The upcoming smoke greys could be an alternative though. Not as nice as the union pairs but same concept jordan-1-smoke-grey-release-date-555088-126.png

of course the seller on Goat still hasn't confirmed since Saturday...smh. Hope he/she isn't hospitalized from this pandemic or worse

I don't think we will get anything better than the union black toes for quite some time. Literally a perfect shoe imo. The upcoming smoke greys could be an alternative though. Not as nice as the union pairs but same concept jordan-1-smoke-grey-release-date-555088-126.png

I mess with these :nthat:
But I would also like to paint that red part grey :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom