Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Honestly me too lol. Makes me think if I should’ve waited for snkrs but then again that’s not guaranteed either.

Definitely not guaranteed. These store drops (Union, AMM) have been good to me but they always end up $30+ over retail. I always have that moment looking at my cart and second guessing the cop lol

agreed, the nuetral grey swoosh is also going to stay in my pair.
06FEC5A0-ABE6-4200-BC53-757D412AE873.jpeg

Circled back for two shirts cause I always regret not copping the gear

Solid prices on those crews... :emoji_thumbsup: Neutral grey vibes ftw.

Anyone who copped a sz 10 leather pair & wants to get rid HOLLA at me!

Looked at GOAT just to see where they are. $250 range....nope. My guess is after SNKRS they will either dip or rise. Have credit but don't wanna pay more than retail for these....sigh

Had my size 10.5 leather sell out the moment I got to checkout :frown:. Swooped back and snagged a canvas pair. Will try for leather again on SNKRS. Very curious to see how I like them in hand. Also wondering if these will tank in resale price like the other recent union drops. (Not that I'm looking to resale, just curious if their value is shot or not).

5 min wait, copped leather’s in a 10. Honestly was undecided on these, but saw some in hand pictures of the leather and they looked nice. Can’t go wrong with a simple color palette also. If anything, these will make a great beater shoe at the gym 😂
26BA9D68-3F33-488A-BB03-2CA890B4E51B.jpeg

On desktop in for size 10 as soon as it opened but estimated time never updated.

Tried mobile about 3 mins after and it updated to 12 mins.

Doomed from the start but sucks desktop didn’t correctly update as that was the best shot.

Oh well. OG NG will have to do if I strike out else where unless someone has extras.

Saw a bunch of people say that the redirect link got leaked out a couple mins early and the cook groups all had it. Which makes sense as to why I got in lightning quick and immediately got a 5 min wait. I've done most union drops and have often gotten the shoes with 1 minute or under, often a few seconds or even NO wait. I was shocked to get 5 mins, because ive become very quick at their process.

Saw a bunch of people say that the redirect link got leaked out a couple mins early and the cook groups all had it. Which makes sense as to why I got in lightning quick and immediately got a 5 min wait. I've done most union drops and have often gotten the shoes with 1 minute or under, often a few seconds or even NO wait. I was shocked to get 5 mins, because ive become very quick at their process.
Same thing happened to me. Lightning quick as always, 5 min wait time this time . Usually get 1 min or less. Still cooked.

Yeah 5 minutes for me too…Strange that it seems like everybody had that starting point..,

well thats what i'm saying, the people with the redirect link were in there 1-2 mins before the rest of us. The redirect link was a different site, so it was up and running and they were already in line / buying before Union's site went live.

Went back and checked, shipping for a shirt is $15.
So I think the breakdown was:

0-4 lb - $15
4-8 lb - $19
8-12 lb - $30

Can't remember shipping costs from previous drops.

Can confirm that 8-12lb is 30. Was able to single cart a 6 in canvas and 9 in leather. Messed up on the captcha using mobile but was still able to submit by 8:01. 8min wait for me.

copped both and like both equally. I wear my NG 1 lows a lot so these are a good replacement. I had a feeling the canvas pair was gonna sit a bit because they’re getting a wider release. I do hope the wannabe resellers brick them like Union 2’s so I can pick up another pair under retail

4539A861-D250-426F-A022-E45A0C57E3F8.jpeg

Seemed like a relatively easy cop for small sizes. I was able to get both leather and canvas with an 8 minute wait. While the shipping price seems steep, for some reason I didn't get charged any sales tax 🤷‍♂️ so it didn't sting too bad. Going to try and snag a long sleeve Tee on the SNKRS drop tomorrow.

Maybe it was larger sizes that flew the quickest. I went for a size 9. It said a 3 minute wait time but it was longer for sure. Still got through even though I thought by then I would strike out.

Back
Top Bottom