Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Sizes still popping up. Just grabbed to see them in hand... Anyone have these?, can comment on sizing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230204-104259.png
    Screenshot_20230204-104259.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 1,301
Struck out on the leather pair of course. Won a local raffle on the canvas but not 100% if I want them. Really prefer the leather ones

I hit a 10.5 canvas on Union the other day but really wanted leather. Set my alarm for 9 this morning to enter for the leathers. I sleep through it and my wife - who is awake - wakes me up and asks me at 9:10 “why did you have a 9am alarm?”

…..

Why didn’t you wake me up and ask me 10 minutes ago…. 😭

Oh well, canvas are still dope. Just a bigger fan of those leather. But I screwed up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Going to have to break down and grab a sz 14 leather on the resale sites smdh. These releases are just near impossible now. Even for shoes folks allegedly passing on. Wild

People will regret not copping in spring/summer.
Imo these are a very clean low top... Both lairs are nice, leather being a bit nicer imo. But glad canvas was an easy grab.

if they were regular Air Jordan 1 lows, I would maybe disagree. But because they are KO’s, I’m leaning on the side of thinking they will be under retail. Especially the canvas pair.

Took an L on SNKRS and union but bought a package auction of the leather pair and lost and founds in a sz 12 today from rif for a fair price. I’m content. On to the reimagined 3s next month.

Back
Top Bottom