Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

IMG_6076.jpg
Halfway through my insanely lucky sneaker week
Can't believe I hit a raffle for all three of these on the same day. I was halfway thru no cop November too...
Bro you about to get struck by lightning and walk on water

Jokes aside.. its good to see NT'ers win. I hope we all get that shipping email and eat.

i hope they do more colorways

it feels like it might be a shame if this is it for this cut of 1s

JB should go all out with this concept and run it into the ground instead of the off white movement. not necessarily the different collar part but the mold itself. I wouldnt be upset if the started the 1s over with these and made all future OG colorways exactly like this, leather and all
i dont think anyone would complain either

Last edited:
Quality is good on these. No, not SBB, but not too far off.

Quality is better than SBB. Yes, I said it. It's thicker and still soft...all of the shoe. The black leather of the SBB isn't that great at all. What makes the SBB is the orange and sail leather. But all of this Union shoe is great. It's seriously an incredible piece of work all around.

sbb has genuine pigskin on it with black plastic around it.
These unions look like actual full grain leather everywhere.

Its apples and oranges but yeah the unions are better only because theres no black plastic
But Id prefer shadows over sbb too. sbb is special though because its going to be awhile b4 we see pigskin again.

Anyhoo, I think I just decided to sell my sbbs and cop some blacktoe unions if the price comes down far enough

I hate sleep me, i feel like a fool for convincing my half conscious self to ignore the alarm because it wasnt prob worth the trouble. i lack discipline

yep, im swapping out the sbbs. i hope these prices come down when shipments show up

sbb has genuine pigskin on it with black plastic around it.
These unions look like actual full grain leather everywhere.

Its apples and oranges but yeah the unions are better only because theres no black plastic
But Id prefer shadows over sbb too. sbb is special though because its going to be awhile b4 we see pigskin again.

Anyhoo, I think I just decided to sell my sbbs and cop some blacktoe unions if the price comes down far enough

Exactly, black plastic. You said it. Don't sell your SBB's because it's still unique. It's a great colorway, story and shoe...but trust me on this, find a way to grab that Union.

I hate sleep me, i feel like a fool for convincing my half conscious self to ignore the alarm because it wasnt prob worth the trouble. i lack discipline

yep, im swapping out the sbbs. i hope these prices come down when shipments show up
You must work graveyard or ur a night owl. Lol ur always on around this time

Back
Top Bottom