Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

You ain't wrong but I wasn't giving up that chance at a Storm Blue pair for a flip to purchase the Black toes. Even if resell I'll still come out ahead. If they ship.

You think I wasnt going after the blues myself? Lol

The game is the game

D326-E1-DC-5-E28-41-C4-8-C28-7-C41-E64-A8782.jpg

I got this message after checkout yesterday. And still haven't received an email. I'm going to just assume I didn't get them. Smh. Everyone that bought online, did you already get your email confirmation?

Screenshot_20181117-125249.png

For what it’s worth, samething happened to me on a different site with the Hu’s. Got a confirmation page but never received an email. Was unable to check status of order or get back to the confirmation page. I was unsure if I purchased on that site, so I ended up purchasing on ADC the next morning. When I checked my bank account, I had a pending charge from the previous site. I emailed the site and asked them if my order went through, they said it did not, and they cancelled the charge.

TL;DR
Chances are you did not get them.

My guess is, everyone that got a confirmation email will be good. I was a little worried about ordering both pairs myself... but it is what it is.. I used two different cards and emails.. same info and address though. But yea, it will be annoying if they cancel.. worrying won’t help that though

Everyone waiting on that shipping lol. Hit on the blues size 12. Concords and BOBO Beanie come in tomorrow .

People were roaming the area the entire day sliding in and out of line. Mad I didnt think to make a loop but had a 4-5pm slot and took 2.5 hours to get in.

Blacks >

I just created an account on unionjordan.com but can't find anywhere that allows me to see "my account".... HELP.
I also made an account on union la's website and under "my account" it doesn't show any orders
When I made my account on the union Jordan site it popped up automatically.

I still can’t believe i struck out on Rookie of the Year 1s and got the Storm Blues. I only tried for the ROTY because i thought i would have no shot at Unions. Can’t wait to get them in hands, they look a million times better than the Black Toes for me. The Black Toes remind me of a unfinished custom

Back
Top Bottom