Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I don't understand how people looped, unless they won multiple times. When you went to the front of the line, they scanned your QR code. I'm assuming it could only be scanned once, right?

I'm extremely happy I got my one pair, so I'm not stressing what others did, just genuinely curious.

Same here, my slot was 10AM so I got my pair but I've been reading stuff on here and on twitter of people "finessing" the line because they couldn't be bothered to wait and follow simple instructions and they wanted to cheat other winners of their pairs. Not happy enough with their own W, they want to take someone else's too. Morons. I have a feeling the tent staff didn't scan every single ticket or they let people keep their ticket and just let someone back into the event with a new wristband. There was no other step and no one else inside that checked that you hadn't already claimed a pair.

I don't understand how people looped, unless they won multiple times. When you went to the front of the line, they scanned your QR code. I'm assuming it could only be scanned once, right?

I'm extremely happy I got my one pair, so I'm not stressing what others did, just genuinely curious.

They looped inside after the QR part.

You got yours and kept it movin, no bs there. Would be nice if everyone was the same way. Unfortunatley releases bring out the bad ones.

that makes my heard hurt. Just use F'n priority mail!!!!!!!!!! Why would anyone do it any other way, its so excruciating when they use ups or that gd fedex. Fedex will literally send your package off into oblivion and let it fester for 2 or 3 days even if it is just chillin 4 hours north of you. Must not let them recieve packages before the estimated delivery!!! REEEE

the package made it to the distribution center 3 hours south of me, only to pass right by my apt on the interstate and end up 4 hours north of me for 4 days. The driver couldve literally flung the box out of his window and hit my door. nope. baaaaaaaaahhhhhh (engine rev) keep on truckin buddy!

Yes, my friend shipped shoes to work instead of home. So his billing/shipping doesn't match

but he got cancelled for it? That's some trash man

My card address is different to where I'm currently located for university and I didn't wanna ship em home for the wait

This sucks

Yeah read nothing, maybe that’s why I couldn’t check out 2 pair lol

My discover card worked, but I used my girls name hopefully that doesn’t screw me, since my name is on the card.

Oh and I’m damn near 17,000 on my order number so I’m hoping those rumors of 20k were true

Yeah read nothing, maybe that’s why I couldn’t check out 2 pair lol

My discover card worked, but I used my girls name hopefully that doesn’t screw me, since my name is on the card.

Oh and I’m damn near 17,000 on my order number so I’m hoping those rumors of 20k were true
I’m 16xxx. I’m hoping for the same lol

I stopped coming to this thread because of the tears I have everytime I'm reminded of the drop issues I had

I just got an email from Union - I emailed them when I realised ordering one of each colourway was disallowed to see if they'd be willing to negotiate.... here's what they came back with:

"Hello Adam,
Different color way orders are ok, we won't need to cancel."

Order numbers are 15xxx (black) and 10xxx (blue)

Damn man, now I’m nervous too. Had the shoes shipped to my mothers so I could have someone sign for it since I work 730am-830pm during the week and can’t sign at my apartment.

Try emailing Union and see what they say. Apparently they are pretty responsive to emails.

I just got an email from Union - I emailed them when I realised ordering one of each colourway was disallowed to see if they'd be willing to negotiate.... here's what they came back with:

"Hello Adam,
Different color way orders are ok, we won't need to cancel."

Order numbers are 15xxx (black) and 10xxx (blue)

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom