Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Ughh even worse is hoping the guy I bought from doesn’t get cancelled.

Note to self buy from someone with the shoes in hand.

people in here acting like this lol

qWYVOB.gif

Ughh even worse is hoping the guy I bought from doesn’t get cancelled.

Note to self buy from someone with the shoes in hand.

this the guy you bought from?

Does anyone know how long shipping is for these, I placed a bid for 800 on StockX yesterday and someone bought them and StockX says I need to ship by Wednesday. I'm pretty stressed out about this now

If anyone decides to call or email in to cancel their white/black pair in sz 10 or 10.5 please let me know first.

Dudes that loop the in store flourishing right now
They already shipping their stockX pairs

Price going down by the hundreds since Sat

Looking spooky out here if this isn't a photoshop. Not my pic/order found it on Twitter.
It’s an international order by look of the shipping cost. Probably was an issue with payment, and or addresses matching. At this point everything is spectaculation because none of us are Union employees, or know the exact stock allocation at their warehouse ‍

Last edited:
I wish prices were falling for size 10.5 blue but too bad it's climbing. Cancellations are only going to kick the price up again.

Dudes that loop the in store flourishing right now
They already shipping their stockX pairs

Price going down by the hundreds since Sat

Loop meaning? Just getting back in line after claiming...with the same raffle number?

is anybody else entering that raffle and ''not passing the fraud check"? Fraud is the new bot.

I dont get it, this is my address and has been for years

Whole lot of cancelations happening.as people are asleep. Looks to be a matching billing shipping issue

All I know is, a lot of us shipping address but paid with Canadian billing were cancelled. Matching Canadian shipping and Canadian billing are fine Screenshot_2018-11-20-06-27-35.png however

Back
Top Bottom