Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I can kind of understand why he canceled, the fact that they could possibly cancel both orders and him have none?

That cancel got me like
giphy.gif

jordans2.PNG

For the people who ordered with 2 separate orders for each color, I think it will go through, with the info that the reps have been giving back.

Right here, I just sort of made an impulse request to cancel my less preferable order (to be safe), and they took it. So if my other order goes through for the Storms, I'll be happy.

YIKES! >D

I heard originally that there were around 700 pairs each on the webstore. I find that hard to believe since Nike must've made at least 10k of these. Anyone know the real numbers?

jordans2.PNG

For the people who ordered with 2 separate orders for each color, I think it will go through, with the info that the reps have been giving back.

Right here, I just sort of made an impulse request to cancel my less preferable order (to be safe), and they took it. So if my other order goes through for the Storms, I'll be happy.
I hope ya other order gets cancelled for the shear stupidity

Order #s don’t go in “order” though right? My order was placed at 1201 est and in the 1200s. Wifes was 1203 and in the 1300s. Seeing #s of 13000+ means they had a crapload, they are out of sequence, or they oversold.

IMG_3215_zpsa7ddvjeq.jpeg

Hopefully I'm good. This is what they said when they corrected my APT # on my order for the blue pair. Praying I don't get a sudden cancellation.

Order #s don’t go in “order” though right? My order was placed at 1201 est and in the 1200s. Wifes was 1203 and in the 1300s. Seeing #s of 13000+ means they had a crapload, they are out of sequence, or they oversold.
Most likely oversold. There's a reason some sizes stayed on the site for 3 hours

jordans2.PNG

legend

Back
Top Bottom