Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

With all these storm blues shipping out and no black toes must mean black toes maybe more limited than we thought ? I ordered a size 8 order number in the 5k and haven’t gotten anything

Crazy they charged $20+ for shipping and shipping is being rolled out so slowly. Especially if Nike handling the logistics as reported some pages back. Because we all know Nike be on it with shipping; cats already got there Concords from last week surprise drop. For Union to be charging what they did for shipping, I’d expect fast turnaround & delivery.

Crazy they charged $20+ for shipping and shipping is being rolled out so slowly. Especially if Nike handling the logistics as reported some pages back. Because we all know Nike be on it with shipping; cats already got there Concords from last week surprise drop. For Union to be charging what they did for shipping, I’d expect fast turnaround & delivery.
facts

download.png

HAHAHA THANK YOU BRO! :rofl:

yeah i'm not expecting them to be getting that customs invoice ready with my worldwide order anytime soon :lol:. them n****s can't even put some damn shoes in a box and tape it properly right now.

To clear up the pending payment confusion, a pending transaction means there is a temporary hold on the funds to make sure the funds are there. The pending payment may fall off after a few days even if your order is good. When they ship/process the transaction, you will be charged.

Back
Top Bottom