Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

A lot of you dudes have a billion shoes and you're so impatient for your shipping. If you didn't cheat the system and you got a confirmation email you'll be fine. Just chill.
i didnt cheat the system manual boyz ent but this is crazy like cmon any normal human will have concern 3 days after and seeing cancel and ship email.

I think it’s somewhere in their site that order processing may take up to 5 business days which doesn’t include sat and sun. So basically they were just started processing it on Monday.

Just my guess, maybe they are going for the sizes that are already cleared from all issues fraud and etc.

I hope those who put a fair effort into copping will get it eventually.

yea you right lol i didnt orderany clothing i think if you did with the sneaker your order should be fine.

I didn’t too, and by the time i remember, all but the first three tshirts were sold out.

Wanted to cop the tees but worldwide shipping was like $40 for 3 pieces. Nah i’m good...

Yeah, it literally says "allow up to 5-6 business days for order processing and verification" on their site. Dudes were tripping Monday. It's been 2 business days now. Easy does it boys.

Union has made this confusing. Can’t blame people ****ting their pants. We can only blame those who cancel their own orders.

Sorry guys been at work. Should I email union and say they can ship to my billing or should I be good with diff billing shipping. Ordered black toes

Yeah, it literally says "allow up to 5-6 business days for order processing and verification" on their site. Dudes were tripping Monday. It's been 2 business days now. Easy does it boys.

It's 2018 ain't nobody tryna wait. It's really no reason it should take 5 days to process orders this simple. They're selling a small range of products. so it's literally just packing up goods that should already be in a warehouse. But I've always been impatient.

It's 2018 ain't nobody tryna wait. It's really no reason it should take 5 days to process orders this simple. They're selling a small range of products. so it's literally just packing up goods that should already be in a warehouse. But I've always been impatient.

They have to handle the logistics on thousands of pairs. :rofl:

I'm just glad I got a pair.. really glad. I can finally say Union did good after copping manually and not getting screwed. Last Union collab I copped were the 180s so I'm excited to wear these!

They have to handle the logistics on thousands of pairs. :rofl:

Based on what I've been told by a Union rep shipment is being handled by a 3rd party, I'd assume that 3rd party deals in logistics and it shouldn't be that hard to handle. I don't expect them to be as efficient as Nike but they're also not dealing with a ton of SKUs and there is software that can handle generating labels.

Back
Top Bottom