Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Probably oversold.

Lmao that was stupid of you to say. If they were oversold they would have canceled my order. Why would they make a tracking number for my order, or anyone else who has gotten a tracking number that has updated, if it can't be fulfilled

Lmao that was stupid of you to say. If they were oversold they would have canceled my order. Why would they make a tracking number for my order, or anyone else who has gotten a tracking number that has updated, if it can't be fulfilled
I don’t know **** about your order or that you even had a tracking number, just thought we were talking about packages moving on weekends and holidays.

Just trying to hit on the restock but seeing how slow they are don’t know if I even wanna try.

I don’t know **** about your order or that you even had a tracking number, just thought we were talking about packages moving on weekends and holidays.

Lmao, you sound ridiculous.I've stated multiple times I had a tracking that didn't update/hadn't even made it to UPS. Lol why did you jump into a conversation you had no idea you were talking about?

Lmao, you sound ridiculous.I've stated multiple times I had a tracking that didn't update/hadn't even made it to UPS. Lol why did you jump into a conversation you had no idea you were talking about?
didn’t even read your previous post just read where you thought packages would still be moving tomorrow.

was thinking the restock probably for the cancelled orders, hence will be lesser qty but maybe this time around they can recognize human lol

Black toes charge posted on my cc. Blue charge went away on debit. Both orders still open. Looks like I may only get the black toes which is the one I wanted most anyway.

I havent gotten my shipping email yet but im chilling. Some of yall really complaining about the current situation, in which 3 business days have passed out of the 6 they asked you to wait. If you really wanna complain, dont give em your business, send a cancellationg request. But I bet most of these complainers gonna be the same ones that try for doubles and triples on Saturday. :lol:

All of this.

While everyone is waiting for their pairs to get shipped and waiting for the restocks, here are some pics I took of my personal pairs.
I hope everyone is able to cop!

Attachments

• B4FFDA2B-D2E9-4F36-8808-08892A7A96CB.jpeg
    B4FFDA2B-D2E9-4F36-8808-08892A7A96CB.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 6E5FAE96-9C67-4820-91A6-8B6B6E1F754D.jpeg
    6E5FAE96-9C67-4820-91A6-8B6B6E1F754D.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 72
Fam..... for the last time... just because a pending charge disappears, doesn’t mean you are getting canceled.. union placed a hold on the money... they just have not finished fully processing your order. When they ship, you will be charged. This happens all the time. It used to happen with kith.. hell, it has even happened a couple times when I pay bills... it’s a hold, then disappears after a few days.. depending on your bank/cc company. Try to enjoy your holiday, and not worry about some shoes

I wish theyd do a 3rd black/red, shadow or royal based colorway.

a bred bottom with a stitched on chicago collar would be dope lol

seriously though, shadow bottom- chicago top or lakers 1 top
upload_2018-11-22_4-13-21.png

Payment is no longer pending on my account

Ordered blues, size 9.5

Order # in the 3xxx

Still unfulfilled on the website (but it’s a holiday, don’t expect anything to happen until Monday tbh)

I wouldn’t mind another color way.. but I’d more prefer for them to start dropping all og color ways with this attention to detail and quality.. get them as close to original as possible
well yeah... who wouldnt prefer that?

If they start over with this shape, the only real thing that would need to be tweaked is the arch in the midsole. If they re-do the sole then you know they mean business. That's for sure the thing Nike hates doing more than anything else, because thats the tweak that costs them real money.

I wish theyd do a 3rd black/red, shadow or royal based colorway.

a bred bottom with a stitched on chicago collar would be dope lol

seriously though, shadow bottom- chicago top or lakers 1 top

I will give Jordan Brand and Union a freebie on my idea. They should combine Jordan's college and pro career into this colorway...a Chicago 1 bottom with a stitched UNC collar. You're welcome, Jordan and Union, now make it happen and bring it out.

Back
Top Bottom