Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Some more pics via gc911
46620953_493519191159578_4932297304193938705_n.jpg

Awesome pics man. Looks like I'll have to resort to StockX. Whats the stuff on the collar btw?

well yeah... who wouldnt prefer that?

If they start over with this shape, the only real thing that would need to be tweaked is the arch in the midsole. If they re-do the sole then you know they mean business. That's for sure the thing Nike hates doing more than anything else, because thats the tweak that costs them real money.

Some people would prefer a limited drop over a mass produced, higher quality one... just saying.... but yea.. I’m sure it would amount to pennies on the dollar for them to fully invest in better retros..

i got storm blue sz 10,5 ordered, payment through a few hours since order was made. international shipping, no update so far despite being sz 10,5.
any other international shipping still pending or is it just me? lol. order #15xxx
i don't know of anyone who got international shipping yet either. i have the same order, #6xxx. Charge posted today on my card though.

My sz 10 blue pair shipped yesterday from Cerritos, CA and is sitting in a UPS facility in Fresno, CA. Delivery was scheduled for tomorrow, but updated to Saturday this morning since UPS doesn't move packages on Thanksgiving. Otherwise, they'd have been delivered today or tomorrow. I could see it still being late in the day tomorrow if they make it over to the San Jose area early morning tomorrow. I'm just glad I'm not one of y'all still waiting on some kind of update about whether my original order is still good.

its happened plenty of times from Social Status, Undefeated, and Yeezy Supply . They just create a label so you have a tracking number but don't ship it out and eventually get a cancel or voided shipment. They never shipped Grizz his OG Waverunners lol

He's right, Undefeated does it the most to me. They've created labels for my orders only for them to cancel them later.
Ah, never seen that before. How likely is it with Union though? Has anyone seen it happen for this specific release?

not yet for this release, but Union is a shopify site and that issue has happened with other shopify sites. It was just a fair warning because I saw someone say they got tracking and that they're good because no company would provide tracking if they aren't shipping the product out.

charges drop all the time and getting added back

its indicative of nothing

so stop checking every 24 seconds

So it's normal to no longer be pending and 100% out of my bank account? Payment posted yesterday. Guess I'm just reaching for reasons to relax.

Payment posted, blk toes, 15xxx
Checked FedEx and UPS for a possible label created but nada

Soon coming, I hope

Back
Top Bottom