Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

TLDR:

Another member is furious at Union’s slow order processing. I kept preaching patience, and Union’s stated up to 5-6 business days. Went back and forth. He made me into a coupon code on his vintage sunglasses website. 15% off and free overnight shipping!

TLDR:

Another member is furious at Union’s slow order processing. I kept preaching patience, and Union’s stated up to 5-6 business days. Went back and forth. He made me into a coupon code on his vintage sunglasses website. 15% off and free overnight shipping!

Dude was hardly furious, just said their shipping speed and logistics aren't up to par in 2018. The coupon is hilarious, though.

Yeah ..... that’s how he calmly voiced his mild displeasure, sure.

I’m sticking with furious.

Did anyone see there Authorizations become charges on their cc and still don’t have any type of shipping information yet ?

It happened to me today

Last edited:
I wanted too but I gotta get my money up

Ones I want are like 2k:frown:

Lol think of them as an investment. They not only hold value but go up.

TLDR:

Lol I'd say I was rude at best furious I would have gotten myself banned lol. 15% off coupon still active on insearchofshop.com :nerd:

Yeah ..... that’s how he calmly voiced his mild displeasure, sure.

I’m sticking with furious.
That's fair, I agree that complaining at this point is stupid anyway, nothing anyone can do. I'll agree that criticizing their rollout is fair game as well, if it helps them improve their next drop etc. though.

wait, he called all of us idiots because we practice patience lol, I'd say furious was a good word for it. But he was a good sport for discounting his site. I doubt you shipping my sunglasses today tho :angry: complaining about you on a sunglass forum. not srs

wait, he called all of us idiots because we practice patience lol, I'd say furious was a good word for it. But he was a good sport for discounting his site. I doubt you shipping my sunglasses today tho :angry: complaining about you on a sunglass forum. not srs

Lmao forreal I'd drop them off at my Post Office they have a 24hr lobby. I take shipping super serious.

What are you guys talking about with sunglasses and free shipping ?

What does any of this have to do with the sneakers .
Wtf

TLDR:

What are you guys talking about with sunglasses and free shipping ?

What does any of this have to do with the sneakers .
Wtf

Sunglasses and Advil
Last night was mad real

Back
Top Bottom