Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I'm going to have my Blues delivered to a local UPS store so that I don't have the risk of getting them stolen off of my porch. You guys should all think about doing that as well.

still no movement on my 10.5 blues....label created on the 20th. Still waiting to be picked up by UPS.....

I'm going to have my Blues delivered to a local UPS store so that I don't have the risk of getting them stolen off of my porch. You guys should all think about doing that as well.

It's a signature required shipment, everyone should be fine.

It's a signature required shipment, everyone should be fine.

:lol: It's really up to whether the delivery man feels like it or not. I've had packages that are shipped through UPS with signature required, but the deliveryman just rang the doorbell, left the package, and dipped. Luckily somebody was home while I was at work, otherwise my packages would've been stolen easily since it's not in some suburban area.

Yah I tried for 4D the other day too and it let me add the shoe to cart, then tells me someone was faster blah blah....

:emoji_cry:

565369FD-D9AA-4E2F-A7A6-A6D8C1FA8A6A.png

My sz 10.5 blue finally scanned as shipped at 8:44 PST. I'm gunning for a second blue pair tomorrow and possibly a second black pair on SNKRS.

Also got the closest I've ever gotten to checking out on solebox. In my cart but someone's faster... remove, add diff size, same. With Maintenance cockblocks every 5 seconds.

I think the only time I successfully checked out on solebox was for Naked Ultraboosts for my girl, but that was before queue system.

Also got the closest I've ever gotten to checking out on solebox. In my cart but someone's faster... remove, add diff size, same. With Maintenance cockblocks every 5 seconds.

I think the only time I successfully checked out on solebox was for Naked Ultraboosts for my girl, but that was before queue system.

How did you even get past the little yellow walking dude? LOL.

How did you even get past the little yellow walking dude? LOL.

I pulled up the queue on my work phone, personal, ipad and mac lol. One of them was selected to actually make walking progress. If your dudes stuck on the first 5-10 min its a wrap on that cookie/browser.

But getting thru queue is only 1/4 of the battle. You gotta cart, login, and submit payment. Easier said than done! Smh solebox releases are janky af idk why I try. Guess its for that minor thrill

Back
Top Bottom