Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

16FA23D4-C361-4247-8EF2-7E1C5E944705.png
Was a little upset I took an L on today’s restock, but thankfully mail came on a Saturday

9.5 black toe just shipped.

By some miracle the payment hit Wed. night into Thursday. Bought a bagel in Grand Central at work with my card on Wednesday, Thursday morning some mf’er tried using my “card” at Jamaica station to buy a monthly commuter pass for LIRR. Bank canceled my card that morning. I’m done being nice to these commuters lol

By some miracle the payment hit Wed. night into Thursday. Bought a bagel in Grand Central at work with my card on Wednesday, Thursday morning some mf’er tried using my “card” at Jamaica station to buy a monthly commuter pass for LIRR. Bank canceled my card that morning. I’m done being nice to these commuters lol

Even if a card is closed they can still process the transaction because they previously had an authorization, But it sucks that you had to go through that.

Congrats. I’m still chillin waiting. Sucks about your card!

Finally got shipping on my black toes in a 10.5. Shipping to the border and will import it to Canada, so that fits my no worldwide shipping yet theory.

It’s actually wild, this one was the most in danger of cancellation. Different country shipping and billing on a whole other persons card but I still squeezed through lol

Did anyone who copped last week and didn't get shipping pick up another pair today? Wondering if I should have tried.

Did anyone who copped last week and didn't get shipping pick up another pair today? Wondering if I should have tried.

I still have two orders from last week without shipping & I tried today. I was going to use all different info but I didn’t even get that far. Got past line several times to various site errors.

Size 9 Blacks shipped 30 minutes ago, can finally relax. Can't believe I hit both pairs. Usually never hit on anything hyped. Best believe both are gonna get tons of wear!

Back
Top Bottom