Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Not even a drop in the bucket compared to what I've had to deal with from Yeezysupply, I wouldn't want to see how you would deal with their "delays" if you're ever in that situation.

1 experience with them. It was good. But I have heard the horror stories.

Anyone who got an apparel along with their shoe get any shipping update?
I feel like my sweater is holding back my order

theres no way theres only 3k blues. they were up on the site for over 30min on the of drop. a lot of people here alone were able to cop. Many pairs have already been sold online. They also dropped them at Union Tokyo.

I’m in the same boat with rest of international orders. Noticed slight change though, 2 days ago status was “preparing for shipment and such and please come back to this page for update.”

But now it says “you’ll receive an email when your order is on it’s way.”

Anywaaaay at this point can only chill and sip coffee... unless you want to relief the stress and cancel the order lol.

Who wants to read numerous pages of people talking about their order number and ship date? This thread is dunzo

But what else is there to talk about regarding the Jordan x Union collab? Only thing left really is the shipping information since the official release is over. :emoji_thinking:
It's not like there's any new information to share about the collab.

16FA23D4-C361-4247-8EF2-7E1C5E944705.png
Was a little upset I took an L on today’s restock, but thankfully mail came on a Saturday

Yeah, I feel sorry for you, bud...

NOT.

18E98972-0260-4E24-A367-74C152C99610.jpeg Here’s my account page status. I ordered the bottom one second. 9.5 black toe got shipping info at 10:30pm yesterday. Cousin came through on the cash so he’s happy he’s getting his. Now if my size 13 storm blue would ship I would can happy too. Just a FYI. My size 13 is same CC/Address. Cousins 9.5 is Different CC/Address

Black toe finally shipped, with a matching pair of info, order 10xx.
Now for the more worrisome blue pair, wrong billing, where the charge fell off.

My orders from the original drop finally shipping

sz 10.5 Black toe (order # 20xxx)

Still waiting on order 12xxx which has sz 10.5 storm blues, and two clothing items.

Last edited:
theres no way theres only 3k blues. they were up on the site for over 30min on the of drop. a lot of people here alone were able to cop. Many pairs have already been sold online. They also dropped them at Union Tokyo.

So explain the low supply on stockx and Ebay. The reason they were up so long on the site last week was because it accused of you being a bot and made you start over and get back in line.

On top of that, dudes were stuck on the landing page for the first 10 minutes not understanding how to get on to the product page.

Back
Top Bottom