Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

theres no way theres only 3k blues. they were up on the site for over 30min on the of drop. a lot of people here alone were able to cop. Many pairs have already been sold online. They also dropped them at Union Tokyo.

Yeah between the instore raffle and online I can see around 8-10k for blues and 16-20k for blacks but that’s still extremely limited. Ive seen order numbers from 1k-22k have shoes in them.

So explain the low supply on stockx and Ebay. The reason they were up so long on the site last week was because it accused of you being a bot and made you start over and get back in line.

On top of that, dudes were stuck on the landing page for the first 10 minutes not understanding how to get on to the product page.
curious how did you guys get past the landing page? i did a 16 hour shift and came home at 9 that morning. was to tired to try after i saw i couldnt get thru.

Woke up to shipping emails from both Nike and Union

:pimp:

D665B82A-8979-479C-9BB7-BF86CE6F6FEF.jpeg

Paid resale on both pairs. Not happy about it. Especially knowing most of the resale people are not even members of the shoe community.

———

On another note

The SNKRS draw should be limited to people with a verified purchase and matching shipping address and CC. Nike needs to do something about that.

Paid resale on both pairs. Not happy about it. Especially knowing most of the resale people are not even members of the shoe community.

———

On another note

The SNKRS draw should be limited to people with a verified purchase and matching shipping address and CC. Nike needs to do something about that.
If they did it by having to already of purchased something that’d help on the bots. Though I’m sure they’d find a work around. A lot of the fake accounts don’t work anymore like work arounds like the dots and dashes in emails.

Is anyone else doing what I’m doing: checking back to see if the sold out disappears and there’s a storm blue size 14 waiting for you?

I received confirmation, and I had separate billing and shipping addresses. It's just for a hoodie though, so it didn't matter if it went through or not.

Back
Top Bottom