Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Oh-Henry-Bar.jpg

:smh:

naw you don't need multiple raffle wins. once you are in the building, the last section of the line, you could have looped back through inside the building. I wish I knew about this when I was there.

no you couldn't, they still check your email confirmation at the front. once you buy it, it's listed as sold in the system.

Just created an account on unionjordan site. shocked to see my order labelled as fraud??
WTF. total discrimination just because I lived in SE Asia?
I can show them any proof they want, that my credit card is mine, working, and legit for god sake. yikes.
Will be waiting anxiously for their reply!
Union said in their previous post on Insta that the order could be canceled if it shipped to a country or area that had a lot of fraud history. Where are you from in SEA anyway?

StockX prices plummeting with the cyber Monday deal. If you’re looking to buy, jump on it now. IMO

How are prices of the blues pretty much equal to the price of black toes on stockx? Do these tards know that the blues are more limited?

anyone got a pair in hand that has a slim/slanted toebox? all the ones i've seen have boxy/tall toeboxes, hate that ****.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Union-Los-Angeles-Black-Toe.png

Half the people reselling are prolly kids who can't afford to be without what they paid and need to cash in asap.

Where are yall seeing that its equal? Im seeing a significant difference from Black vs Blue lol

well stockx is running a promo right now for Cyber Monday where all listings asked at $300 or more, will have a reduced 50% off seller fees. So lets say a seller has 9.5 percent selling fee. They list a shoe at $300, their selling fee would be 4.75% with the Cyber Monday promo. But if they list a shoe at $295, their selling fee is still at 9.5%, essentially paying more fees in the long run and netting less profit instead of bumping up their asks by just $5 to meet the minimum required for the 50% off promo
Thanks. I totally missed that there was a promo.

Sigh..my bank account’s pending charge is gone, with the funds released back to my account. I’m guessing mine will be a delayed L, even though I ordered from the initial release.

Just really dissapointed with how Union has handled this release. How could you possibly make people wait 1 week, just to cancel on them. What makes it worst is that they even had a restock...

I’d be extremely worried if you guys have international orders too.. Have a feeling they’re slowly cancelling them

Back
Top Bottom