Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Can't help but laugh at all the Zen Masters saying we should be patient. I'll keep saying this it's no reason this shipping should be this botched. My blues are on the way but my black has a tracking. Number and has been sitting for days. They really should refund us shipping for how trash this has been.

Can't help but laugh at all the Zen Masters saying we should be patient. I'll keep saying this it's no reason this shipping should be this botched. My blues are on the way but my black has a tracking. Number and has been sitting for days. They really should refund us shipping for how trash this has been.

Just cancel if your unhappy.

How do you give an estimate of 5000-7500 lol. That’s like saying hey I’ll sell you this car for $5000-7500. 2500 difference is significant

ezgif-4-786ea5dc5a9b.gif

Just curious but has any internal national order shipped or are they really starting to cancel them?

Damn they're still playing with you? I've only found solice in the fact my blue is actually shipped. I'm still waiting for my black to move.

Ya man, idk what is happening. Don’t know at what point I should start worrying lol

Just curious but has any internal national order shipped or are they really starting to cancel them?
I haven't seen any international orders ship. They did cancel a few international orders tho even tho they were bought manually and within their guidelines

Did you get shipping update tho? ihust1e and I both have apparel and shoes in one order but we are getting ignored

Ah word thought you just wanted to know if anyone was able to buy, nah no shipping on that order yet, but people got shipping on orders with just apparel.

They haven’t shipped any orders containing both shoes & apparel yet.

Ya man, idk what is happening. Don’t know at what point I should start worrying lol

I haven't seen any international orders ship. They did cancel a few international orders tho even tho they were bought manually and within their guidelines

Welp I'm getting yp bright and early tomorrow to watch this dumpster fire. I get the feeling this shipping situation is going to go from bad to nuclear fallout. Lmao their comments on IG are cooked, they haven't posted for two days, and I know their phones have been blowing up.

Back
Top Bottom