Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Set complete. Storm Blues from the Union raffle and Black Toes from the initial online drop that just arrived today. For me, easily shoe of the year.
49163C0D-2D30-4D69-89F8-2736C0197D35.jpeg

Quick update:

Black Toe 10.5 label created in Cerritos CA, and is now in San Pablo CA.....which is PAST my home location of San Jose CA? Does that sound normal? Estimated delivery for tomorrow tho

I wonder if I can get two DS Union black toes for a pair of DS UNC Off-Whites...

Anybody else got this from their shipping confirmation?? Been like this for days. I dunno when the exact day my pair is coming lol
4ABA27F5-BC3C-42D3-A899-EAF7782ABB9C.png

maybe one union black toe for one unc off white but no way i'd give up two.
i think in a few cash won't need to be added (from the person with the unions) for that trade. IMO at least, these are fire.
i've never seen the off white unc's in person but just from pics the materials don't look anywhere near the quality of the unions.

anyone with both?? what do you think?

Anybody else got this from their shipping confirmation?? Been like this for days. I dunno when the exact day my pair is coming lol
4ABA27F5-BC3C-42D3-A899-EAF7782ABB9C.png
Mine as well and they haven’t popped up on myUPS account so I don’t even know the tracking or when it’s coming

maybe one union black toe for one unc off white but no way i'd give up two.
i think in a few cash won't need to be added (from the person with the unions) for that trade. IMO at least, these are fire.
i've never seen the off white unc's in person but just from pics the materials don't look anywhere near the quality of the unions.

anyone with both?? what do you think?
White unc are trash

Saying that because I’m not a fan of that shoe in general, material is nothing special with weird hard plastic.

Back
Top Bottom