Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

DB0E4A73-58A1-4157-95A2-8F7A2397B0AE.jpeg
ADE89EE8-F990-4099-8419-362D846AB161.jpeg
Yeah these are crazy

OK! So I gave in and talked to someone in the shipping department at Union (I called the # on their website, not that 714# someone posted. It says press 1 for online orders on the 323#).

They told me 2 important things, 1 being that they finished canceling orders on Tuesday, so any pending order is approved and good to go. 2nd thing was that they should be finished by the middle of next week on the OG drop orders. So stay patient, if you didn't get a cancel or refund by now you're golden.

:nthat:

OK! So I gave in and talked to someone in the shipping department at Union (I called the # on their website, not that 714# someone posted. It says press 1 for online orders on the 323#).

They told me 2 important things, 1 being that they finished canceling orders on Tuesday, so any pending order is approved and good to go. 2nd thing was that they should be finished by the middle of next week on the OG drop orders. So stay patient, if you didn't get a cancel or refund by now you're golden.

Thank you for doing that and filling us in. 8)

P.S. GO IRISH! :wink:

They told you all of that info, but couldn’t get access to my tracking number :smh:

Yeah but correct me if I’m wrong, I doubt there was 600 pairs of size 10 alone for the frags. For the union blues, it seems like there’s 600 to 700 pairs of each common size (8,9,10)

No one knows numbers, but I can almost guarantee these will shoot up in price over time like Frag's. They are just too great.

send me black toes bro

Auto requested to be held at my access point and the dumb *** driver still tries to deliver it to me.. now its updated saying theyll take it to the access point on next business day which will prob be monday. WTF is wrong with these drivers. Mad frustrating.

If you are paying directly out of pocket resale for any Nike over $350 you out of your damn mind. I’ll flip or trade if it makes sense but outside that lmao no way.

Sock recommendations for highs? Might try some Vans calf height socks. My Nike/stance stuff all gets uncomfortable on the ankle/calf area for full day wear. Thanks in advance.

Anyone else call this number for an update?

I did yesterday for my second order. Was a bit skeptical at first but I provided as nm little information as possible and let the rep I spoke to fill in the blanks.

It seemed like she was reading from a script but nonetheless was very professional and about an hour later I got shipping for my second order.

Last edited:
OW Chi 1's or Union Black Toe 1's

go.

Unions for sure. Only OW 1 I like are the whites, which of course I dont have :angry:

Auto requested to be held at my access point and the dumb *** driver still tries to deliver it to me.. now its updated saying theyll take it to the access point on next business day which will prob be monday. WTF is wrong with these drivers. Mad frustrating.

Some UPS drivers are really God awful and only do what they're supposed to do when they want. One driver I had used to not even try to deliver and just say I wasnt home when he came. Had to call UPS and dude showed up the same day late as hell in his street clothes. Happened several times though.

Yeah if it hasn’t been said yet definitely reach out to CS, day after I spoke to them I had shipping (order 17xxx)

Now about this damn ups shipping, I’ve never had a package move this slow.

C53B9273-E2B9-4F9F-A3AD-1DFB69E1C811.jpeg

same here smh

Back
Top Bottom